Vent thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Beth  
Ok, well I’m not skinny. I’m about 211 pounds (I’ve lost around 40 pounds since last year).

I also don’t smoke. At all.

So I dunno what happened then.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Yeah, collapsing a lung feels like getting hit by a truck, and the heart will go crazy over the drop in blood oxygen, it requires immediate medical attention if you can maintain consciousness long enough to call an ambulance.

I think a lot of people would black out, but fortunately laying on the floor doesn’t require much oxygen, and the muscles will start respirating faster, and they’ll wake back up.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Penguin Dragneel  
Out of embarrassment for cringe or something else? I know I here that with artist all the time when they look back at their old stuff but I don’t know the complete context. Naturally, don’t link the video if it embarrasses you but I am just curious as to why .
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@doloresbridge  
Embarrassment. It was made three years ago. Therefore my voice would crack, I would make cringeworthy jokes, I would stutter a lot, and I was recording on a s###ty tablet that always wanted to mess up on me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide