Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Shit. My household has used up 90% of the 1.2 TB of data in our Comcast internet plan. Looks like we’re going over.

At least it’s a “courtesy month,” where I won’t be charged an extra $10 for every 50 GB of data over the limit.
Background Pony #6A7A
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - please keep these kinds of posts in the Politics thread, or off of this site.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Man, I have to work on my birthday cause we’re not allowed to call out during Memorial Day weekend which is where my birthday falls under. It’s just gonna be people rushing in to buy crap for barbecues and tailgate parties instead of celebrating what the holiday is actually meant for. All excuses just to party and get drunk, gotta love the American Dream…
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This handsome sleazy asian-latino sexy man-thing Joshua Fabia (pictured below)

full

On an interview, apparently made a bold claim that the Nevada State Athletic Board was telling his fighter Diego Sanchez to throw the fight 30 min before the bout, while having ZERO EVIDENCE for it, even after grilled by the interviewer for a straight answer. Here’s how it went down. Sorry guys I need to vent this because I absolutely can’t think straight with this guy Fabia.

Interviewer: I’m looking for a direct answer–did they (the agents) tell Diego to throw the fight?

Fabia: Well, so they way they did it was they were dangling their licenses (ID cards) and told Diego “You’re not trying to hurt this man (Diego’s opponent) are you Diego? You’re a sportsman Diego, you’ve been a good one Diego, you don’t have any malicious intent do you, Diego?”

Interviewer: Wait, that’s…

Fabia: You can call it what you want, but the Board has no business kicking everybody out and talk that type of shit 30 minutes before the fucking fight. Then on top of it, the last time Diego was a “Sportsman” he was a wrestler so the first thing he does is go for the leg and he never throws a punch. So you tell me, how come my fighter who has been training to strike for 10 weeks, didn’t throw a strike?

Interviewer: I…I can’t tell you but I–

Fabia: You see now what I’m getting at?

Interviewer: NOT AT ALL.

Tl;dr Joshua Fabia is literally blaming and accusing EVERYBODY ELSE BUT HIMSELF that Diego Sanchez, his trainee, has lost every round he’s fought since hooking up with Fabia.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Bonus: Diego and Fabia broke up just recently. Now Fabia’s on a PR Tour to basically just talk as much shit about Diego, the UFC, the industry or what have you while trying to get as much praise and adoration as his pathetic cute lying ass can get. Listen. If Fabia’s a reputable, honest figure who has been working with the UFC and the athletic commission for close to a decade and then decide to blow the whistle about some nasty secrets that got him fired that’s fine, but this guy is a nobody, has not earned any respect, is a known Guru, grifter and is actually pimping his fighter on OnlyFans without the fighter’s knowledge.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I can’t believe I’ve accidentally let myself get exposed to the degeneracy that surrounds Facebook.

Goddammit had nothing better to do than just stare at this demented little device all day.

The outside world are also all pitifully the same.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I haven’t used Facebook in years.

Part of the reason is because I don’t want to be on a platform that’s consistently used by alt-right conspiracy theorists, pearl-clutching Trump supporters, and Neo-Nazis.

It’s a slightly more cleaned up, mainstream version of 4chan, to say the least.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
Anything on the Internet that surrounds interaction with other people and public should seriously just be classified as a cesspool of toxicity.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy  
Makes me sad not only because it’ll lead to dangerous conditions eventually but no more winter and that makes me sad because it’s my favorite season.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide