Vent thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Fuck, life’s boring without a bike. I miss the joy and the released dopamine when I pedal. I also miss when I’m done riding my bike, my brain gets creative to where I have no limits, no burnout, nothing holding myself back to where my creativity is realized. I’m sick of eating fast food without the materials to cook certain foods.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

That looks to be a self correcting problem, as the world population is set to nose dive past 2040-50.

Declining birthrates, climate driven reductions in the nutrient levels of staple foods, and pollution driven early deaths are looking to drive the pop boom of the 50s to a grinding halt.

On that note, those who say climate change has no real visible, immediate proof need to check those nutrient counts. That, along with drops in biodiversity are a smoking gun that we’re doing major damage to ourselves.

At this point, you have to be willfully the dumbest human on the planet not to see it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy  
I thought the nutrient thing was mismanagement of large-scale agricultural strains.

Like, someone around here was going on about the grain we’re using grows faster but is missing essential nutrients that has a net effect of producing more celiacs.

@Background Pony #71A8  
Because it’s the weather. You can only predict with so much accuracy.

Force of nature, man.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Didn’t I mentioned here we’ve been actually eating literal plastic all this time?

One day we’d probably ate a radiated poultry or seafood that would unfortunately ignite a zombie apocalypse. (I’ve been watching too much zombies as of late I know)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

That’s a problem specifically affecting cereal grains, which along with seed patents and the stoppage of crop rotation and seed saving has led to huge losses of staple biodiversity.

The overall nutritional loss is coming from increasing carbon levels. There’s some fancy chemistry stuff that is well beyond my knowledge base that explains it. Acidification of the water and soil due to carbon reactions is also causing some havoc with our staple crops.

All in all, we are doing everything wrong. Like literally everything you could possibly do wrong, we’re doing it.
Background Pony #71A8
@Zincy  
I mean, even without the industrialization, it will still be unpredictable.

And something tells me if we somehow inhabit the sun, there will be problems.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Zincy
And something tells me if we somehow inhabit the sun, there will be problems.

This instantly reminded me of an episode of the old Cartoon Network show I Am Weasel, where I.R. Baboon tries to fly a rocket to the sun, but Weasel tells him not to because, “If you hit the sun, you’ll die!”.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’ve just received my first death threat from someone on Facebook over my opinion that started a shitstorm. LMAAAAAAOOOO!!!!!!!! BOOYAAH!!!!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

Organic has it’s own problems. It uses far more water and electricity, more land, and a lot of the “natural” insecticides they use have their own environmental problems, such as coal coke and creosote.

While it has its upsides to industrial farming, it’s by no means a 100% viable alternative. Additionally, even organically grown crops are affected by the nutrient leeching, as that’s a product of carbon load in the air.

The best way to offset your carbon footprint when it comes to food is to follow the following three principles. Shop local, shop seasonal, and shop less.

Buying from local producers, either directly from them, through farmers markets, or from “farm to table” stores (which is the most common way in urban environments) dramatically cuts down on the carbon load. Same thing with buying seasonal, as buying off season products implies those products had to travel here by pollution belching planes and ships.

Lastly, shop less. Food waste is a leading contributor to ones carbon footprint. Never stockpile perishables if you are constantly throwing portions of them away.
someguy111

@Zincy  
I shall buy a bow and arrow and live off the land.

Really though I do shop at a local store that stocks foods from local farmers. Its pricey but I’m also supporting local family farms. I try to do what I can to eat healthy and minimize my impact on the earth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide