Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The day I gotta throw down in prison I’m ready to pop some heads, it is a fate that every man faces in life.

Be it false accusations or a descent into madness, there’s always a chance I’ll be in a fight to the death.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
If I don’t have any fun and productive activities in my life for the next couple of months, I will legitimately die of boredom and irrelevancy.

Social media sucks, YouTube sucks, Netflix keeps showing nothing all but the same old shit, this site hasn’t been the same since the great 2020 turmoil.

Also nobody gives a shit about any of my grievance as expected of this bland society.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Sounds like you’ve reached the end of the internet and everything that is left for you is shit you didn’t want to see and now you’re not only isolated socially, but on social media as well.

CGP Grey did a nice video about Lockdown Productivity: Spaceship You that talks about how to survive that and maybe, if you have a talent for it, thrive.

It’s self-help, so for most humans it won’t be any help at all because it requires actual work or, at a minimum, giving a shit about themselves. But maybe it will help you with whatever you’re going through. It really helped me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
I hate those speeders where when I try to walk across the parking lot at my work, they just continue driving fast instead of stopping to let me walk by. Geez, what’s the rush?
Background Pony #8038
no power for 8 hours.

had a heavy rainstorm suddenly blow in.. and then we had MASSIVE gusts of wind.  
ripped half of a neighbors tree apart and thus we got ‘recruited’ into trying to drag the stuff out of the street… in the rain.

which then cleared up, but still no power.

around 6:30 (an hour after power loss, saw crew down the street.) and so grabbed a book and waited a bit.. and nothing.

took them till 12: 45 so either  
a. the local damage was really bad, despite the fact we drove around and saw practilly no damage other then said tree

b. our neighborhood got bupmed to the far end of the wait list. which is far more likely… and means we has to sue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide