Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I did it on purpose with no real intentions of actually doing it at all because I’m such an anarchistic thug. 🙃

full

Funnily enough, i only posted it on my wall publicly just to see how fast their cop bots would REEEEE. I’m just too damn bored, that’s all.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I’m starting to think that there is no such thing as a good job, at least not in Utah. Unless you’re the head of a big MLM like NuSkin, Young Living or DoTerra. Or in executive management at the Micron plant in Lehi. Or if you’re in construction, like my dad was.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Holy shit, you uncreative fucks have to default to the most pedestrian boogiemen you can can be arsed to reach for.

Not in reference to present company.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So they’re rebottling Predator because they’re so creatively bankrupt and of course, they’re going to butcher the ever living shit out of it and use it as their own personal Tumblr fanfic post. Even after the last movie, It’s like they want people to think the 3rd movie wasn’t that bad - which the original script was supposed to be a retired Dutch still haunted by the events in the Congo and is captured along with others to fight Predators in an area-like blood sport, but, Arnold couldn’t because he was busy doing other films to try and get the King Conan movie.

So fuck anyone that likes this trash and fuck Hollywood.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IF THEY DON’T FUCKING STOP ARGUING FOR THE NEXT 5 MINUTES LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN, I’M XALLING A FUCKING THERAPIST FOR THEM TO JUST STOP ALREADY!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
Sorry if that was too much. I just felt like this was my fault by this little thing of just getting my dental records for my job assistant program. It’s basically information of my past records of health care in order to have my job informed.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
If a Billionaire is murdered/assassinated/dies an early death I feel nothing.

I’m not happy that a person was murdered but I’m also not sad that an individual who hoarded so much wealth without giving back had their life cut short.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide