Vent thread

Background Pony #0EFE
Yknow what. Let’s do it, let’s have this civil war. Its obvious that no one is willing too listen or trust eachother si why not take out the guns and start shooting? Who knows maybe we’ll get some of the morons killed in the cross fire.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Feeling a bit fatigued and warm, kinda feverish. I think it’s from the second vaccine. No worries. I’ll get over it. Just need to rest
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Galestorm

I’ve heard that if you have side effects the first time, but not the second, it could be a sign of having been previously infected with covid.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Can’t believe I missed my first day of my voice acting class because I thought it was at 1:00 pm. But the time zones was all, “NOPE. 10:00 am”. Don’t worry. It happens. Next thuesday, I’ll be definitely ready.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Had to clean up vomit from one of the sinks at my work right around when my shift was ending. There was a toilet right there, why didn’t you vomit in there? Fucking idiots…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Aw, look at the little junior scientists suddenly acting like its important for the first time in their lives
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Only if its genuine and not born out of misguided fealty or personal bias. Or if it’s done on the back of disproven misinformation and mistrust campaigns.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
My own life has been hanging in the balance all this time since the year 2016, I’ve only just been keeping this a secret to all of y’all. One day if I fell on the wrong side of the fate, this world as cruel as it always and will always is, no one will ever remember my legacy when I’m gone from this pathetic life forever.

My fate was sealed once I’ve fully learned the harsh reality that love is only just a statistic in this game of life and I hate it. I’ve been living in a false reality that such perfect idealism of love and hope exist in this world. There’s no such thing as forever in this world. There’s no such this as everlasting bond between relationships.

I’m saddened to inform y’all as well that I am a massive collateral damage between the sudden separation of my parents who had been together long before my own birth. All my amazing plans, hopes, and dreams on my family and dreams were all crushed into oblivion when fate decides to gamble our trajectory in this game, friendship between relatives turned to an all out war and hatred while me myself unaware of the ongoing drama at first were still laying down all the productive plans in our lives. It’s like being run over by a semi truck at full speed by the time the crisis little by little became exposed into all of us.

I can’t accept all of this. Why did I do to deserve this? We had such an amazing run as a loving family till something had flipped the table on us. I may be convinced that we might be living in a simulation at this point. If it’s just a game then I don’t wanna play anymore.

One day, very soon, The only thing that’s going to defeat life itself is taking it away by yourself.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I know it’s hard to look back and wish things could be as good as they once were, but you have to understand it’s not your fault. You can’t take the weight of everything that happens on yourself, or let anyone force them on you. Things change, people fuck up.

Whatever this crisis is, it has no right to swallow you and your life up. Things could be worse, but they could be better, too. And I know which I stick around to reach for.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

seventh layer of hair
Again with these assholes outside berating my hairstyle.

I could’ve told them they all suck because they’re all the same. Sheeples.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide