Vent thread

Background Pony #8B80
Sometimes I wish some closure for a friggin crush that never really became anything.

Am I insane or stupid?
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

on top of having a bad week of depression, the garden cart i use for makeshift exercise equipment just broke, so now I don’t have that either. I hate this week so fucking much.

And now the latest genshin impact update has given it an impassable login error, so I can’t even play that…
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Youtube Age Verification?!

You want MY ID?! Nibba WHAT?! Twelve years you never ax me one time about my ID and now you want dat shit? You want my credit card info?

NAW! Hell naw!
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

So, I’m not the only person who has that problem?

Like I’m 23y old, and Youtube NOW decided to ask if I’m allowed to watch?
Background Pony #71A8
Has anyone pulled out their wisdom teeth at home?  
I know it’s stupid, but i want to know.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
“Why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

A. I have enough problems.  
B. I don’t really try to get one.  
C. I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.
Background Pony #71A8
@WyrmSpawN  
Ahh.

I really do want my wisdom teeth extracted, and i want to extract it without screwing it up, though i also want the dentist to do it, and i want some advice on how to do it, pain free.

I know it’s not a good idea, but still.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Oh how I love watching/reading kickass news like this.

A 16 year old teen got arrested for stabbing a 41 year old neighbor with a scissor because the old man has been bullying the kid since childhood and now the kid has grown up, he finally stood for himself for the first time and his childhood-long pent of anger unleashed towards the guy.

The backstory before the assault was they got in a heated argument because the old man was being accused of stealing their power grid which ended up with the old man hurting and berating the kid like he always did when the kid was younger.
Background Pony #71A8
I really do want my wisdom teeth extracted, and i want to extract it without screwing it up, though i also want the dentist to do it, and i want some advice on how to do it, pain free.
I know it’s not a good idea, but still.

Is coronectomy a good and painless alternative?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
One cannot “pull” out wisdom teeth. There’s a reason they require surgery as opposed to simple extraction.

If you try it, all you’ll do is end up snapping them in half or fracturing your jaw bone.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Oh yeah, you got to be doped up, and for lots of firmly rooted teeth, it’s pretty much twisting and breaking bone to get them out. The farther back the tooth, the harder it is for a dentist.

I removed a couple of shitty ones, tripping on DXM and chipping them out with a roofing nail (i put fire to it first, and gargled antiseptic mouthwash)

I tried to get a couple of the further back ones, but ultimately voc rehab payed for the rest to be removed. Why remove my own teeth? I have no health care, and the constant infections where giving me drug problems.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

I still have one of mine.

I was born without a back molar on my right bottom side, so they let the wisdom tooth take its place.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide