Vent thread

Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

Sometimes I encounter particularly annoying acts of stupidity and I think you know, perhaps eugenics and/or selectively culling the population should be attempted once again.

Then I remember I effectively have a job because of stupid people and/or average joes and jills making mistakes of varying degrees of severity so there you go.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I never had my wisdom teeth removed. The top parts broke off, but the roots are still there. In fact, I don’t have any of my bottom molars. It’s a miracle that it doesn’t hurt.

I didn’t have health or dental insurance when I turned 18 in October 2004. I was 27 in 2014, when Obamacare went into effect, so I wouldn’t have been covered by my dad’s insurance.
Background Pony #71A8
@Goku Black  
Well, I do.  
One pretty much died, it hurt. A lot.

The other one is straight, but impacted, and i’m not feeling pain. Anyone had this?
Background Pony #71A8
Has anyone had coronectomy?  
Did it hurt? Was it worse then extracting the wisdom teeth?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m a little concerned about our health and well being out here because Taal Volcano has been depositing a large amount of poisonous gas in the air for the past several days and one day the wind flow will aim directly towards Manila and that’s where the lot of trouble might occur.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Laughing gas doesn’t do much, It could take some edge off, but the primary anesthetic would be local and only effect your face.

Laughing gas is such a weird drug to make illegal. Here people buy N₂O just to use as a whip cream propellant.

People will sometimes put the whip cream propellant gas in a balloon, and inhale it for a cheap, 5 minute euphoria. The only real danger is this gas displacing oxygen in the lungs. I guess it’s kinda dumb to risk such a thing for a 5 minute high.

I never did it outside the dentist, I already waste enough of my money on drugs, I don’t need to get hooked on whip cream gas.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The website of the local hardware store said they had what I wanted in stock, then I showed up and found only an empty space on the shelf. They deserve to lose business if they can’t be bothered to keep an accurate count of their inventory.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
I hunted for months for the tower I have. When I found it, I payed cash and walked home 3 miles with it in my arms.

I was worried, someone could tail me the whole time, and hit me with a rock, and they have a free computer (it would prob be broken on the ground, but people will try)

It’s because the videocard in it. People buy this computer from Walmart, just to sell the graphics card and the rest of the tower separate online. It’s all this e-coin bs.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My dumbass dropped my tablet and it didn’t have a case and now it has cracks on it. I now feel the ultimate pain of having a device with a cracked screen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide