Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Why current YouTube sucks:

Literally every single videos made in 2020: “But before we begin this video, let me show you our sponsors for this video yada yada yada!”
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yes! So much yes!

Not to mention that every single in-vid sponsorship is advertising the same shitty products: shitty earbuds, shitty VPN that’ll probably get hacked into, shitty mobile phone game with micro-transactions and autoplay feature, etc.

That’s one of the many reasons why I’ll never monetize my YouTube channel.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I seek solace in Irish fare.

I’m at my favorite pub, with a pint of Smithwicks and a traditional stew.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
So today at work, I complimented some old guy for having a Talking Heads shirt, and we struck a conversation which devolved to him venting about modern society. Highlights include how people get easily offended these days, how even though he’s a Republican he blames Trump and now currently Biden for all our current problems, how we’re all slaves to phones, how people don’t want to wear masks cause it infringes on their freedom, how people are so attached to the 2nd Amendment and best of all, people driving too fast. It was quite the conversation from some old guy where in a nutshell, he we just calling people stupid now.
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Myoozik  
people do get offended too easy in the comforts of modern society now,  
you just gotta tune the insults out, conceal carry, use the stand your ground law.  
and live on
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Penguin Dragneel  
I didn’t recognize you for a second because of your avatar and I thought you were someone else but I did see your previous comment and I was half expecting that too but nope, seems like he just hates all people equally.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
How stupid and desparate do you have to be for wanting to sue kids who love to play on a popular gaming platform just cause you couldn’t sue the company in charge of the platform? Various different record companies tried to sue roblox because they think roblox is using their music to build their platform and make money for them’selfves and not compensating the song writers.

Now their trying to sue the kids who play the game because they failed when they took this issue to the courtroom. So how stupid do you have to be?
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@kleptomage  
It’s a good thing the cashiers at the place that I work in don’t do that unless the customer brings something up and then they chat for a tiny bit if there isn’t a line.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It’s annoying i seem to have an ear infection. The ear has a ruptured eardrum, so I don’t know how to treat it myself.

I know not to get a bunch of cotton in it. I guess i have to wait until it turns into a major infection and go to the ER.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Dead Profile  
Yes you can earn money on Roblox if you learn how to make your own game using “Roblox Studio”. Despite how Roblox is sometimes negatively portrayed by the media, their is money to be made their. Their ain’t just kids on the website ya know, Their are adults who know how to make some great games on their.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have a family member stuck in the ER without a room because the hospital is filled with unvaxxed cunts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide