Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@thepersonthing

The way I get papers is a little, different from most.

I used to be a professor, so I’ve got a bunch of active subs to an ass load of academic journals, mostly medical and psychological.

That and nepotism. Benefits of living and working on the Beltway. I’ve got buddies in places like the CDC that send me stuff now and again. No classified or illegal stuff, its normally publicly accessible, just hard to track down.
thepersonthing

@Zincy  
ahh i see, lucky you then. Do you have and research publication organizations that you’d be more willing to put your trust in for that stuff? I know elsevier for me is pretty much free through my uni
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@thepersonthing

I do something called framing or bracketing. I look at the same basic data across multiple publications and look for commonalities.

The top med journals are typically pretty sound, you can stick with them and get a good perspective.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So one of the guys I talk to on Discord who had drew me a piece of art that I really loved has silenced me on our DM thread. Why? Because I asked him why he was getting (as he claimed) a lot of hate for the picture he drew for me. I have no idea how the context of the pic he drew would offend others.  
Before this, I had asked him if he could draw me another pic for my birthday in which he needed more time for and then says that he doesn’t feel right doing NSFW. I asked why not and that he could always change it to questionable or suggestive. But he chose to cut things off. What the fuck?
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Okay so. Forget what i said, my mother called me back. And she told me “It was another person who happened to have the same name and not my actual dad” So. My dad is still very much alive. Which i’m relived for but holy fuck dude, i do not want to have a scare like that again. Fuck sake. My mom jumped the gun
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@LeoNero  
To further detail it, because my mind was still kinda buzzy before. What happened was my mom is FB friends with someone, who’s friends with another person who has the same full name as my father. That other person did pass away, and when she saw a post about it, she thought it was my dad, so she immediately panicked, and called me telling me this. Later on she calls me back and she said she jumped the gun and didn’t read into it more or checked who they were at first.
NightStalker

I have 200+ pages of tag additions, and the vast majority of it is all adding missing “Humanized”, “Anthro” or “EQG” tags to images that get past my blacklist. It’s a long, long history of my frustration…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
This is why I need a unanimous confirmation from all my friends and relatives before I could really know if a situation like someone has died, not just trusting on only one individual with no valid proof or evidence of the legitimate occurance of such situations.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide