Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I got two doses of the Pfizer vax already.

I have already accepted the mask as common courtesy outside. CDC recommends still wearing a mask.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I know another source of my severe insomnia now.

Overthinking.

Can’t seem to stop thoughting of creative ideas what to do around here or the rest of the internet which I can’t put my eyes on and this always kicks in every midnight till dawn.  
Also whenever I get involved in an arguments with other people my whole CNS feels like it’s on fire whenever I’m angry and can’t seem to sleep it off.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

@tehwatever

Given that vaccines aren’t 100%, variants exist, and we’re still not 100% sure if there can be asymptomatic spread from vaxed people, it’s still a good idea.

There are also situations where your immune response could be suppressed, such as getting another infection, surgery, certain medications, and that suppression could lead to a mild infection.

Right now, at least some mask use by vaccinated individuals is a good idea. Both for the individual, and those around them.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Don’t you hate it when you can’t decide whether you like a song or not, and you keep listening to it to see if it hits a groove with you and it just can’t make the jump.

But then you gotta come back to it because there has to be something there because it won’t leave your mind?
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

It’s that time of year where I wake up at 4am and it;s gotten so hot that I can’t fall back asleep comfortably. Why is summer like this?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This may be political but I just hate seeing cars owned at the hands of these drug mafias when it comes in illegal smuggling in this country. Why? Instead of selling it back it’s origin of market or auctioning it for the poor, our government just fucking destroys it.

I just watched a McLaren 620R and an F-150 SVT Raptor get monster trucked by backhoe.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So I was heading back to town from a brief trip this morning, when I found this laying in the middle of an intersection out in the middle of nowhere. Looked like both rear legs were broken:

full

Ran it (not sure if male or female yet) over to the vet in a nearby town and an X-ray revealed just a femur in one leg was broken in one spot. They’re going to try and splint it and look for any other problems. I’m thinking some worthless piece of shit dropped it out a car window to get rid of it.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I’m thinking some worthless piece of shit dropped it out a car window to get rid of it.

Ugh. Animal Cruelty: one of the top 3 things about humanity that really infuriates me.

Also, that kitten looks super adorable. :3
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@intexda  
Florida often gets too dangerous for humans, and it’s trending on getting hotter.

Florida has all this education about electrolytes, water treatment, exercise and the effects of drugs in heat. Gatorade was named after a FL sports team iirc.

I thought I was having a heat stroke a couple times. Turned out just to be panic attacks, there is particular signals of heat damaged organs that didn’t show up.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Zamasu
This may be political but I just hate seeing cars owned at the hands of these drug mafias when it comes in illegal smuggling in this country. Why? Instead of selling it back it’s origin of market or auctioning it for the poor, our government just fucking destroys it.
I just watched a McLaren 620R and an F-150 SVT Raptor get monster trucked by backhoe.

Hardcore “Law and Order (SVU)” types by US standards. I hate it, too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide