Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #6A7A  
Crisis has failed to materialize? Are you waiting on mass exodus? I think I got you pegged, crisis all over the world, but it doesn’t exists until you yourself get run out of your home by cataclysmic phenomena.

BTW we radiograph and X-ray these ice structures. Again, NASAs imaging techniques show the thickness of the Arctic Ice has decreased by 40% since the 1960s.
Background Pony #6A7A
@Beth  
Lady, the only thing you’ve got pegged is your boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whatever. I’m bored now. You wanna keep arguing, go for it. I’ve got work in the morning.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
As much as I appreciate the fawning, and as much as I find BPs hilariously poor attempt at disrespecting me amusing, I’d prefer not to be drug into debates that I’m not directly a part of.

I chose to observe, not interject, because the climate debates here always end up circular, with one side slowly moving their goal post toward the heat death of the universe. That, and its father’s day weekend and I’ve been busy planning and drinking.

In the future, if you want me to join a debate, PM me and ask if I wish to.

And as for the BP, grow up and find better insults. The school yard is well behind most of us.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
My niece’s friend killed herself two days ago. Her mother found her hanging in the garage. She was being bullied really badly by the same girls who bullied my niece.

Apparently she’d been getting constant messages telling her to kill herself. 14 years old.

There’s a police investigation and my niece has started a go fund me to pay for her friends funeral. I’m so proud of her and anyone who tries to hurt her will pay.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@DragonBoi471  
I don’t think you can “arrest” kids but they’ll certainly be investigated, questioned and hopefully expelled. My brother warned the school about them after they bullied my niece so badly she refused to go to school for weeks. The school did nothing.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Pretty sure they can still go to Juvie  
I still don’t know if they can be tried as adults even in cases of severe bullying
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
On the one hand, schools hands are often a little tied when it comes to cracking down on bullying. On the other hand, they also tend to poorly use the tools they do have at their disposal.

It’s like a one eyed idiot. Some of their problems come from missing their eye, but they’re also dumb as a post.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I would rather my kid fight back and be expelled than sit there and take it. You can always get another school but it’s much harder to get back your confidence and self respect if you let someone walk all over you.

But I can’t comprehend the senselessness of someone so young killing themself. Everything she could have been and done is gone and she died alone, all over stupid highschool drama that she would have laughed at when she grew up. Its such a tragic waste.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Just a reminder - in any given thread, please post as yourself or anonymously.

We ask that people not use anon posting or alt profiles to give the appearance of being more than one person in any individual thread.

So - going forward - for those who have been bouncing back and forth between anon and named, please pick one way to represent yourself in this thread.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ciaran

I know you’re not able to say anything, but I am curious if you’re referring to the BP. Their words did seem rather, similar, to how another known user of this site speaks.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Zincy  
We do everything we can to preserve the confidentiality of anonymous users. But things have gotten kind of political in here again, and along with that not everyone is playing by the same rules, so …

A. Please take political stuff to the Politics thread in Generals  
B. Please don’t post both as yourself and as an alt or anonymously in any given thread.

Hopefully just reminding everyone of this is enough and we can drop it and get back to venting about shit that bothers us. Personally, my vent right now is having to be at work for a day supposedly dedicated to catching up on some refactoring everyone’s wanted to do but no one had the time to work on, and then getting barraged by requests for shit unrelated to the refactoring by every person with a pet project they want done because “oh, look, the dev team is in the office! Let’s get them to work on that thing I wanted because my ego massive bonus for early delivery on the project is all that matters!”

Literally, two phone calls and three texts in the time it took me to reply to you. Because apparently letting people be quiet and focus on their work and get their jobs done is no longer the American Human (because I just remembered the client is a Japanese company) way.

Yes, I’m browsing a MLP fan site at work. Because this isn’t work any more. It’s just project managers running around like kids screaming for attention.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ciaran  
That vent actually felt good. Now I don’t feel like throwing the fire alarm and going home. And now that I’ve tainted myself by participating in the thread I can’t moderate it any more so it’s someone else’s problem.

Going back to work, which sucks, please remember Rule #6, and have fun. /BBL
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
If people know anyone around here, they usually know I’m one of the most fragile, disturbed individuals to ever fake confidence.

I always stick to objective argument, I never try to measure up to anyone. I’m either right, or I find out.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Beth  
It’s easy to forget the person you’re talking too isn’t just text on a screen. That you consider yourself fragile and disturbed is sad and I won’t pry into your personal life, but you’re probably stronger than you think you are. Most people are.
Background Pony #E9D4
“…And then the mythical Zincy the wise parted a sea of angry folks with the power of superior knowledge…”

(No ban, just for fun)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

seventh layer of hair
I am one of the most powerful and the manliest man in the world.

Why? My confidence is greatly vast, I dine alone on any of the most popular restaurants this city has to offer and I couldn’t give any flat fuck about a group of sheeps awkwardly staring at me for no apparent reason.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I hate the new layout for Tumblr’s inbox; especially the asks. Whoever updated the inbox layout should never be allowed to program a website ever again!
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
You get hit with more hurricanes than Florida, your breakfast is ramen and beer, and your fist are rated E for Everyone.

Your bathtub is a bucket with a hole in the floor, and your first aid kit is prob a bottle of Jim Beam and Duct tape.

You would make a soldier so terrifying, no American armed forces would accept you. I mean maybe the marines.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide