Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Beth  
All those extraordinary experiences on my daily basis, i’m still no Ric Flair.

The only thing that almost took my life was a virus originated from mosquitos a couple of years ago and had multiple contemplations of giving up in life. I’m just a sad lonely man that couldn’t carry on on what’s already there that will never come back again.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It always bugs me when something is obviously wrong, but not bad enough to make itself obvious.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Damn. The vet called this morning, and unfortunately the kitten didn’t survive. They did an autopsy and found she had internal injuries too.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
My phone is finally fucking dying.

When the bar gets lower than 40%, it rapidly decreases to a mere 1% in less than 5 minutes despite being charged.

Almost 20 minutes later of charging it only increased to 3% right now.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

To hell with the absurd idea that pedestrians have no responsibility for their own safety and can obstruct traffic at any time. If you deliberately place yourself in the way of a moving vehicle, you’re asking to be run over.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
While I like that we’re getting rains here finally, what I don’t like is having them flair up while I’m at work and having to use a hot raincoat while I bring in carts and waiting for minutes on end just so I can do a carryout.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I really hate my body for oversleeping. I was supposed to rest for 15 minutes, but my body slept for 4 hours, and I have to change my plans again, again, and again.

I want to punish my brain and my body for failing me again by overworking. Better stay away from memes and “inspiration”!
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@lonewolf  
Thanks for doing the right thing and stopping to help.

Occasionally, I’ll pull over if I see a cat on the road but they’re always already dead. You were there at the right time and showed compassion for something that desperately needed it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So i’ve developed a cold again, and my mother almost predictably goes, ‘you never catch colds, you better be careful, you could have the variant!’
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

oversleeping? I don’t think so. Unless you have insomnia then your body is smart enough to give you the right amount of sleep your body needs, but not what your schedules and plans dictate.

Here’s an idea: Make sleep to be the boss of you. Plan around sleep, rather than cut and squeeze sleep into an already tight schedule. Good quality sleep improves mood, energy level throughout waking hours, learning abilities, memory retention, and focus.

Don’t hate your body; hate your schedule. Your body’s doing its best to keep you alive and in top shape day-in and day-out.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Euugh.

What now? Anthony Mackie uncomfortable with the idea that The Falcon / Winter Soldier might be gay? The new Pixar movie Luca might be about being gay?

…so what? Interpretations are cool, man. I get that some ppl (I myself) desperately need closure and be proven right or prove others wrong but…

Sometimes I gotta accept that some authors prefer their world of fiction to present a great amount of ambiguity.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@tehwatever  
Sleep is for fat people. Some of us have to get up at 4:55am, start work at 6:00am, work till 3pm and drive another 30 minutes home and work out for between 30 to 60 minutes and then get ready for tomorrow.

Sometimes (as in almost always if you wanna be a functioning adult) you gotta ignore your tired mind and body, nut up and get shit done. Sticking to a schedule and time management is an important skill if you want to do everything you need to get done.

Plenty of time for sleep when you’re dead. And maybe on weekends.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Terminal Red  
I agree only one thing: plenty of time to sleep when you’re dead. And without sleep you’ll be there much sooner. Enjoy shorter and less productive life in general when you cut back on sleep.

You can actually get a lot of shit done and get enough time for a decent shut eye with a proper schedule that fits your own sleep time. I only stay awake past bedtime during emergencies. It’s the exception, not the rules.

Over 10k years of human civilization and only in the last century or so, and only in highly industrialized societies do ppl see sleep as laziness or impediment to productivity.

Edit: I work 8 to 12 hours shift per day and I work weekends. I had to move-in much closer to work so I can cut down significantly on commute. I made a lot of adjustments and did so many things just so I can get some goddamn sleep as much as I can per day.

Edit 2: May not he skinny but I’m not fat either.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@tehwatever  
8 hours is always the goal. 9pm to 4:55. However, if you have a bad night and only get 4 hours or less of sleep, you still gotta peel your ass outta bed for work. If too little sleep is affecting your work performance, that’s your problem and you have to fix it on your time. Sleeping more than 8 hours a day is definitely lazy.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Terminal Red  
I think you misrepresent me. I never implied “fuck your boss and your work, just go to sleep lol”  
What I mean is “if you regularly cant get a decent sleep and your work is sloppy then either ask for a different shift, get a different job or do something drastic to make sure you have good sleep, because without it you’re FUCKED”

Fatal road accidents caused from lack of sleep is a real fecking thing. If you regularly drive to and from work, then prioritize sleep over partying, sex, hobbies or leisure time.

Edit: 14 hours shift huh? That’s tough. I hope it’s not too frequent.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@tehwatever  
You literally said to let sleep be the boss of you, to hate your schedule and let your body dictate your plans but whatever. Your second comment is clearer.

By necessity, most people plan their days around their work schedule and sleep when they can. Its a lucky person who can change everything to accomadate their sleep preference.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Terminal Red  
There’s a will there’s a way, mang. If you were willing to, during your 20s and 30s in your early adult life to grind and work your bones towards a goal and trip ppl down on your way to success then the same thing can be done towards getting a regular, decent sleep.

Even when you were doing graveyard shifts you can sleep.

I once did a weird 8pm to 3am shifts for a year and I practically became nocturnal at that point. Still managed to sleep 7hrs on a regular most of the time by having two sleep cycles. Four hours at night and four hours at noon. Made sure my room dark as possible.

Needless to say, my social life was shit and I had to say no to a lot of fun things.

But yeah, maybe I was lucky. But I did have to work for it. I personally ake my Zs like it’s sacred.

Edit: I mistyped on that shit I just wrote. Wew. Srry
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide