Vent thread

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I had my first Pfizer dose a few days ago (even though I was originally scheduled to receive Moderna). I just had a slight headache, slight fever, some sore muscles, and soreness at the injection site. I’m not entirely looking forward to my second dose about 3 weeks from now (unless I reschedule.)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Finally breaking it off with this girl.

Addiction is such a demon, it can destroy even the strongest. She was a good person, when sober. Makes me sad that it didn’t work out.

But I didn’t get into this to be a counselor, nor do I just want a drinking buddy. I cant trust kids with someone who drinks and drives, and I can’t be the only stable one in the relationship. We all got problems, sure, but some things just are a line too far.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Something’s screwy with my ear and I’m a bit worried.

It’s kind of ‘clunky’, like when it gets water in it, but i woke up this morning with it like that. Tried to blow my nose, felt like i blew that ear inside out.

And this might be more related to my cold congestion than my ear, but some coughs actually throb through my whole head painfully.

Hoping it’s nothing.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Yeah don’t carry people that don’t try, not worth it.

@WyrmSpawN  
Damn, i just had an ear infection.

My knee is too busted up to walk I wonder if it warrants an ambulance. You can get penalized for wasting their time.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

I finally managed to pin her down and tell her how I felt. She wasnt able to weasel her way out of it this time.

Metaphorically pin, I should add. I’m actually half a state away from her right now.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I’m fucking up atm now cus’ look what I just ate completely…

full

It’s the spiciest piece of shit in the world as they say and I don’t understand how some people can tolerate this much heat.
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Beth  
based,  
even if i wanted to get “drugs”  
all i got is some wine, watered down vodka and some other drinks in the alcohol cabinet.  
not really up for a drink anyways.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
A few days ago, I had one of the most corporate meetings with the managers and it was the typical “You guys are doing good but you can do better” pep talks that’s all about ensuring maximum profits and maintaining a good reputation. While I’m glad that the store is doing well since it provides jobs and food for the community, it barely provides benefits for us like opportunities for full time nor a pay increase, but I guess that’s how it is for companies like this.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Had a brief convo with her today. The poor thing sounds so, broken. Tore my heart out it did.

She brought this on herself. I still care about her, that hasn’t changed, but we just cannot be together.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
So my brother i mentioned a bit ago got that job at FedX, scanning packages and putting them on trucks.

Quit after three hours and walked out.

Was just on the phone with him and among a flurry of excuses, he yelled at us for telling him to stick with it just for the money(Not entirely why we told him to stick with it), and that it didn’t matter to us how miserable it made him.

Honestly, i don’t think he’s gonna make it.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
My problem is my mouth, throat and stomach are resistant to spicy food, but the backend of my intestines, and even bladder are super sensitive to all the spice.

Not just defecating hot painful liquid, but sometimes a burning spazzy bladder where I feel like I constantly have to pee for like 3 hours as I drink water to rinse it out.

I love the 2x Nuclear Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen or buldak-bokkeum-myeon. I put rather mild peppers like Jalapeno and serano in my food.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
HR departments these days focus to much on capital management.

Your “human capital” is only useful if they’re motivated and actively engaged. If you want to improve performance, cost cutting and rule lawyering is not the way to do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide