Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’m legit and genuinely spooked out now that such odds are happening in this world rn.

This is such an unlucky week for us metalheads.

Who knows who and what rock/metal musicians will bite the dust tomorrow or the other day sooner…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
Like I’ve said since childhood.

Dell is Hell.

A lot of prebuilt PC in general are not good for their value tbh. You either get “reasonably priced” mid-low end rigs that have couple or two not so minor compromises. Or you pay exorbant premiums for decent rigs. There’s really not much in the middle of things, at least not for good value.  
If you really want a good one for God value and have more control over how much you spend, build your own.  
Of course, at the present it isn’t exactly the best time to purchase parts. The supply chain seems to be having some issues as of late.

One thing I will say positive about Dell is the monitor I’ve been using for years now. Pretty decent display for the price I got it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Debating on whether I should pursue another college semester this fall since I only need like 3 or 4 classe left to finish my degree, but then again it is towards a degree that I’m no longer interested in so I don’t know.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Goku Black  
My brother had a good MSI laptop. I forgot which model it is.  
But the OeM skimped out on the fan, it stopped working after a few years. He couldn’t find a good replacement fan for food price and didn’t want to open up the device, therefore later bought an Asus laptop which he still uses. The MSI laptop isn’t broken, it’s still pristine in fact. Just that he couldn’t run it without a functioning fan. It’s been sitting among book collecting dust.

He is VERY picky when it comes to fans.  
For one, he doesn’t trust sleeve bearing fans especially in the position that they’re supposed to function in laptops. Prefers ball bearing. But they’re often too expensive for what they are.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
Copypasta’d this off from Mike Portnoy’s Facebook post.

Joey Jordison - Drums (Slipknot)  
Dusty Hill - Bass (ZZ Top)  
Mike Howe - Vocals (Metal Church)  
Jeff LaBar - Guitar (Cinderella)  
Gary Corbett - Keys (Cinderella)  
Robby Steinhardt - Violin (Kansas)  
Biz Markie - Legendary Rapper

This was all the people who died out from this month of July alone.

I mean bloody norah! the grim reaper must be having a one hell of a pay day reaping out souls in such a short period of time i’m telling you guys…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide