Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Cyan Lightning  
The worst part about is when your mind is able to create an immunity against it, like the noise overtime becomes an annoyance, it disrupts the calmness of your mind. You’ll have to find another way again to stablize what’s keeping you up.

In my case, it’s by multiple factors.

When I sleep in a particular position, the part of my body that’s being pressurized by my weight numbs out and when I adjust, my movements causes disturbance on my sleepiness that it takes a long period of time for me to regain that state of mind, also the other portion of that body catches out as well.

I also get hungry easily in the middle of the night. When I try to ignore it, the urge to eat grows bigger in my mind, the more I lost focus on trying to sleep.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve had issues with my computer, that’s nothing new. But I’ve never once gotten the “Frowny-Face Crash” before. Scared me a bit.

@Flutter_Lover  
Bills? Food? A future where your money will be needed more than your ability to work?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
Then setup a side hustle asap.

I’m planning on setting up my commission ad.  
I have to. I have to believe that my skills are currently enough to get paid pennies.

Better find a hustle to secure some kinna income. Ask Zincy or Ciaran for some hot investment ideas and tips so you can, almost literally, watch your money grow.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Zincy  
I did drink a lot of tea this morning, in an attempt to perk myself up due to feeling sleepy throughout my entire work shift today…despite having taken all sorts of stuff last night to ensure a good night’s sleep such as Sleep3 as well as potassium and magnesium supplements… A fat lot of good that did what with the chronic “waking up in the middle of the night and never being able to go back to sleep” condition I’ve been suffering from lately…

Simply put, I suck at getting good sleep…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MethidMan

Tea is a diuretic. Much like coffee and beer.

Hmm, what kind of tea? I suggest some Builders Tea, or Irish Breakfast extra bold (any brand but I recommend Barry’s). Both are high caffeine, and powerful. Barry’s needs help, with sugar and milk or else it’s quite bitter.
MethidMan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

@Zincy  
I wanted to take green tea but they were all out in the dining hall so I went with black tea instead.

I’ve had the frequent urination side-effect happen to me before, which is something I’m normally okay with since it helps to reduce my blood pressure and reduce body sweat, but today I was practically going every 15 minutes for an hour or two during the middle of my shift. I never had it that bad before.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MethidMan

Builders and Barry’s are both blacks, and some of my personal favorites.

Tea can definitely cause a lot of urination. Especially on an empty stomach.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide