Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Me and the rest of my family heard what sounded like gunshots in our neighborhood.

Made sure every damn door was locked and that the lights were off.

I’m going to sleep with a bat by my bed.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I’m still unsure about Ghostbusters Afterlife… I don’t much care for it being “The kids” since it dilutes the notion that the Ghostbusters were working with untested and dangerous experimental equipment in a field of research most think is fake. I honestly wouldn’t have mind it being Ray is training a new set of young employees at the spook-be-gone INC. The biggest thing is it WAS a business. Or, the children of Egon think something’s up and decided to re-open part of the family business and need to wrangle new blood along with the vets to save the world.

It’s obvious in order to Greenlight the movie, it’s obvious Reitman say “Hey! Let’s make it like STRANGER THINGS! It’s popular!” was popular. The last few seasons went like a fart in the wind and most probably forgot about it since it went predicable and bland.

It is however fun that after all this time, people still bitch about it erasing that disaster remake and won’t let go because it’s a loss for them and they can’t stand being on the losing side.

And it’s hilarious to watch them writhe in this constant temper tantrum. Because I’m an asshole. :3
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
This sudden support for Scarlett Johansson in her suit against Disney is one of those cases where I’d love to see mutually assured destruction.

Did Disney screw her? Yes.  
Should she be compensated? Yes.

Does that change the fact that she, like all actors, is an overpaid layabout who earns millions while millions of people around the nation live in poverty. No, it does not.

Fuck celebrities that sit on their dragon hordes.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy  
The funniest thing is that actor from the Cruella movie trying to sue for the same reasons.

A new tactic to recoup losses from shit movies no one wanted, since lying about their quality doesn’t seem to be working.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

The Prodigy Unicorn
Wow, long story short, I was in the marketplace and then there was a fire broke out in residential area near the marketplace, and like everyone in there I look checked it out and it was crowded, loud and really hot, aside from taking pictures of the fire, I also helped a bit moving stuff here and there and yeah I saw the owners of the houses crying intensely, I can’t blame. I probably do the same if in their shoes, I mean after decades of owning the house taking care of it and living there, then suddenly just vanished like that. I feel really sorry for them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Imo the support seems to be because she’s punching above her weight class. Had she been picking on some random B-lister celeb or medium sized publishers or retails or live services then the support would be less.

But to go up against the strongest player in the entire global entertainment industry? That gets ppl’s support.

Edit: wrong thread
Background Pony #DB77
The LED Light is flickering on my TV’s Infrared Receiver.  
Does a Infrared Receiver work without a LED Light?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
It’s a Tuesday, why the hell was the store filled to capacity? Is it the Delta variant causing a mass panic like what happened during the beginning of the pandemic? I don’t get it…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ve always had a problem with eczema but Jesus, balm was not my solution. Stuff sent me into an itching fit where I was literally rubbing my back along the ground trying to scratch.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@tehwatever  
Jesus Christ, how many variants of this damn Fruit Bat Flu are there?

That’s it. When time machines are invented, I’m gonna go back to 2019 and find a way to have the CIA prevent this virus from ever leaving its nation of origin.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide