Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Had a short dream that my previous posts above got Rule #6 and #0’d and woke up jolted because of it. Had to immediately check on it immediately to see if it’s real.

That’s how stressed am I over a simplest thing even at my sleep. This is ridiculous.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Our in-house AC Unit, rather than an occasional gurgling startup, now has this constant, churning growl that never stops.

Like someone set a blender on in a closet.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Idk bout you guys but I’ve just discovered something and now this creeped me out quickly.

This post I made was way before the Chris Chan incident so now I’m starting to speculate that she may have seen this post and got the idea on what she’s done.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov  
It wreaks because I know she was put up to it. Of all the dumb things she’s done, I feel like this was manipulation.

They might have even just lied about doing such things to feed the trolls the idea she’s into women.

They’re just so insecure and easily manipulated, the whole thing stinks to high heavens.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

Why would you be disgusted by a company that goes out of it’s way to hire veterans, the homeless, and off the boat immigrants and champions wage increases, paid time off, sick leave, and fair pay?

Their founders are literally some of the best, most pro-worker people ever

Let me break the news to anyone here holding out to be rich. You won’t be, ever. So it’s best to start championing better ways and shit cause you’ll never be a millionaire.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Zincy  
Hmmm….I dunno. I guess I’m a bit turned off by companies endlessly spouting far-left talking points (i.e.: racial inequality, the environment, etc.) when trying to sell a product like normally overpriced ice cream, overpriced clothes, overpriced sneakers, etc? Maybe Ben and Jerry’s does indeed practice what they preach, and if that’s indeed the case, I’ll give them that. But I’m still a bit turned off.

I miss the days when companies would use humor, sex appeal and the “ExTREME!” attitude to sell stuff. But now a lot of advertising is quite preachy about social justice issues, bordering on virtue signaling sometimes.

I will admit that Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is quite tasty. Normally overpriced, but tasty. The only reason I bought some is that Smith’s Food and Drug had some on sale, so I guess I would give it a try. It’s certainly better than the generic store-brand shit I normally buy.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black  
I’m very thankful I grew out of ice cream. I had some a few nights ago with some relatives visiting. Significantly less enjoyment then years ago.  
Good, I need to lose some weight anyway.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

My dream just keeps getting worse and worse and it’s kinda fascinating.

I saw the rise of the Third Antichrist and they will hail from the state of Alabama. All the known kinds of Hell broke loose when they step into power and there I am being that FPS protagonist in the style of Doom Eternal killing all the dark entities I see that dare to get closer on my turf.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Why is Sesame Street still partnered with an organization that literally advocates for the genocide of the group of people that they pretend to be providing support for? AUTISM SPEAKS IS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL ORGANIZATIONS TO EVER EXIST AND IT IS INEXCUSABLE FOR THE CHILDREN’S TELEVISION WORKSHOP TO CONTINUE THIS PARTNERSHIP AFTER ALL THE SHIT ABOUT THEM THAT HAS NO DOUBT BEEN BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the puppeteers and writers should’ve threatened to quit after this bullshit!!! I’m very disappointed in everyone who continues to be involved with this. So sad, because Julia was such a positive and good character and they had to go and fuck it up. 😞
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SparkleDash  
I assume many of them aren’t aware of what the organization does. Many partner with organizations they aren’t aware contribute to bad things.

Curiously, what does Autism Speaks do that’s so bad? Not defending them, I’m curious.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Beau Skunky  
But the Children’s Television Workshop has had a very good history of always doing good research on topics and communicating them appropriately. They did that episode about Mr. Hooper’s death, then they were going to do an episode about divorce, but because it didn’t test well they cancelled it.

Many years later, they revived the topic of divorce in a video tape format, with the new knowledge they’d learned and studied, such as that seeing a character that’s parents are already divorced helps kids understand that they’ll be able to have happy lives after the divorce. Then they used flashbacks as a means of conveying that it is okay to have a lot of terrible emotions related to it and showing them not to blame themselves and stuff. They also used this video tape series to do an episode where Elmo’s uncle is dead and they learn to talk through his death and remember the good times they had. They also did one about Elmo’s dad being sent to war and Elmo dealing with not being able to see him.

Every single time they tackled a topic like this, they did months and months of research learning all about the topic itself and how best to teach a kid about it in a way that they’ll understand. They did a good job with Julia, the first autistic Muppet, with Big Bird trying to be her friend and learning that she’s just a little different than him and learning that they can still be friends and all of that. They did a good job with it.

For them to fail so miserably when it comes to researching this is inexcusable. And doing this partnership resulted in them losing the support of much better autism awareness groups. They understood what they were doing and I honestly don’t get why they did it. I think something changed when they went to HBO. It stopped being about the kids and started being about the money.

And in Sesame Street’s case, it never was about the money prior to them being on HBO. PBS is publicly funded, they’re not a commercial enterprise. I think as soon as those dollar signs started to mean more to them, they changed their approach and Autism Speaks may even have paid them directly or something. Just sickening.

Anyway, here’s a video that sums up why Autism Speaks is so evil.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
I have few friends and little interaction with Facebook.

I’m constantly badgered by veganism stuff.

Morality for me is deep and complicated, I can’t be moved by surface level appearances. Animals come in two main categories. Ones that make energy themselves with the sun, and ones that consume other organisms, we’re the later, that’s why we have the energy for massive brainpower to sit around and cry over animals in the first place.

I advocate for the breeding of animals with the emotional complexity of plants just for eating, most cruelty comes from sloppiness and over-consumption anyway. Our cows are already sedentary, it’s the smell of blood that awakens their old fearful instincts.

We could have animals that are only compelled to eat and lightly exercise, because if that trait causes reproduction (even if in a lab) it is a beneficial trait.

TL:DR, Humans don’t even have the logistics to live without consuming animals, veganism is a luxury that does not make one more morally woke than the other, it’s just as wasteful and somewhere down the ladder, animals get consumed anyway. All we can do is make things clean and efficient. We are vegetarians first, but meat drastically reduces the amount of food matter that has to be moved around in gas emitting trucks for people to get their vitamins.

meat is hard to just grow, it needs those nerve impulses for sustenance and regulation, it’s easier to make a sedentary animal that doesn’t experience doom, than to make a meat tree.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@WyrmSpawN  
I will be moving to my brother’s place, and i do not believe he will tolerate any implications i am not cis, as i previously used my title her to alert people to use they them pronouns until the magical day was ready to move on to female pronouns that had to be changed,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide