Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #178B  
While I think it’s good to express negative and positive opinions, I sometimes do worry if we’re glamorizing negative Youtube critics too much. I fear it might encourage some ammatuers to emulate them, or try to be negative about everything.

I remember James Rolfe and Mike Matei said they kinda regret making the old AVGN TMNT NES episode, because it cteated alot of online hate for the game, but they actually like the game despite it’s difficulty. (Personally, I thought it was easier then Megaman.)

I even saw a reviewer badmouthing “TMNT Shredder’s Revenge,” and it’s not even out.

That said, I enjoyed some of the new SW movies, but I understand the criticisms, and anger over them.

@Dex Stewart

Furbies are the spawn of pure consentrated evil.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky  
Personally I’m glad the “Angry Reviewer” trend is starting to die down. A lot of good games had their reputations destroyed often by one single guy with a massive following because “lol this game is garbage because this funny gai said so!!1!”.

Recently it sounded like Caddicarus regretted this when he looked back at Lilo and Stitch on the PS1, his original review tore the game apart but when he revisited it he felt it was a really good entry-level Crash-lite for kids. He even acknowledged he was trying to hard to be AVGN looking for things to complain
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Kiryu-Chan  
Even JonTron isn’t doing bad, games anymore, he looks at bad/funny infomercials, or anything not gaming.  
Avgn is still a good “angry reviewer” though. But even his new episodes he doesn’t come off as angry as they used to.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Beau Skunky  
@Kiryu-Chan  
@Mikey  
Are you all suggesting that we should have nothing but reviewers that say positive, happy things about games, whether they’re good or bad, and never get angry or spew out profanity?

If so, then this generation of new reviewers will be the most boring, dime-a-dozen lot I’ve ever had the unfortunancy of watching. I’ll just stick to the stuff I grew up with on YouTube, thank you very much.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@DragonBoi471  
No one literally said that Jesus fucking Christ. We’re talking about the trend of reviewers where they only approach content only with the mindset with excessive vulgarity and trashing games with no approach to actual valid criticism, just constant insults and trashing the game, the game’s developers and(in the case of Spoony) people who just liked the stuff they didn’t. So many good games have had their reputations destroyed and made discussing games worse because you can just talk about games without these blind idiots who worship these kinds of reviewers constantly going “LOL THESE GAMES SUCK AND YOU’RE STUPID, SO AND SO SAID SO”. Believe it or not, not everyone likes being a negative asshole
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@DragonBoi471
No one literally said that Jesus fucking Christ. We’re talking about the trend of reviewers where they only approach content only with the mindset with excessive vulgarity and trashing games with no approach to actual valid criticism, just constant insults and trashing the game, the game’s developers and(in the case of Spoony) people who just liked the stuff they didn’t. So many good games have had their reputations destroyed and made discussing games worse because you can just talk about games without these blind idiots who worship these kinds of reviewers constantly going “LOL THESE GAMES SUCK AND YOU’RE STUPID, SO AND SO SAID SO”. Believe it or not, not everyone likes being a negative asshole

This^^
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Worked during labor day, it wasn’t extremely busy as the previous days, but it was still pretty hectic. That and I had a really bad headache throughout almost my entire shift that kept slowing me down at my job.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
My sister hasn’t paid her Netflix bill yet, so I’m unable to watch anymore Edens Zero or Shaman King for now. Of course it would happen now of all times.

On the bright side, I got my phone back.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Beau Skunky
@Kiryu-Chan
@Mikey
Are you all suggesting that we should have nothing but reviewers that say positive, happy things about games, whether they’re good or bad, and never get angry or spew out profanity?
If so, then this generation of new reviewers will be the most boring, dime-a-dozen lot I’ve ever had the unfortunancy of watching. I’ll just stick to the stuff I grew up with on YouTube, thank you very much.

Lol dude, the hell? nobody suggesting that. As for me, I am not really a fan of raging review, but surprise surprise, I also not a fan of sunshine and rainbow review. Because, all of them are pretty much said the same thing over and over again, which bored me. I like more balance approach and explaining the strength and weakness of particular game and if the reviewer have an experience with game development which a rarity, it’s even better because he or she can give a constructive criticism that a lot of game developer need especially the indie developer.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
I don’t care if the Gods take away something I love, or make me a so-called “better” person by the loss of one comfort.

If that happens, I might move on to live. I cannot stick around and be backwards like Chris Chan. But I will carry that “comfort” with me into the future, or rebuild it for myself. To hell with the idea of “sacrifice” – long live immortality!
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I hate the period of time between Labor Day and the Fall Equinox. It’s still summer-like outside, but most outdoor swimming pools are closed until next Memorial Day weekend, about 9 months from now.

Indoor pools aren’t as fun to use as outdoor pools, and forget about the river!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I did my yearly health screening, but with some extra bits now that I’m getting older.

5 whole vials of blood and a piss test, plus a covid screening for good measure. I hate getting blood drawn, and I especially hate getting lots of it done.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Beau Skunky
@Kiryu-Chan
@Mikey
Lol dude, the hell? nobody suggesting that. As for me, I am not really a fan of raging review, but surprise surprise, I also not a fan of sunshine and rainbow review. Because, all of them are pretty much said the same thing over and over again, which bored me. I like more balance approach and explaining the strength and weakness of particular game and if the reviewer have an experience with game development which a rarity, it’s even better because he or she can give a constructive criticism that a lot of game developer need especially the indie developer.

If you can’t give a balanced review when it comes to criticizing video games, anime, art, cartoons etc. You don’t need to be a critic at all, especially if your gonna only point out negatives but don’t even pay attention to positives.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Beau Skunky
@Kiryu-Chan
@Mikey
If you can’t give a balanced review when it comes to criticizing video games, anime, art, cartoons etc. You don’t need to be a critic at all, especially if your gonna only point out negatives but don’t even pay attention to positives.

The whole AVGN “reviews” were never meant to be serious. They were originally meant to be a joke, for entertainment purposes.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music Connoisseur
Goes to Youtube  
Sees a comment relating about some drama involving Billboard and BTS stans  
Replies saying that I agree with it that both are at fault  
Gets replies from stans saying “U Wot M8?! REEEEEEEE!!!!!”  
Urge to slap a bitch rising
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m a tad bit melancholy today.

Went through a pretty toxic breakup.

Even when you know someone is bad for you, cutting them off still hurts if you’ve invested any emotion into them.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Well a bunch of people can’t log into Ashes.Town now because Cuckerberg is so anti gun with his site.  
Facebook has placed a hold on the app because the ponies can be equipped with guns, which means you can’t log in with it.  
Wouldn’t surprise me if Twatter does the same thing (which would be bad for me).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide