Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Mother’s losing her mind, seeing hidden bugs in the shadows on the ceiling.

I do my fair share of jumping at nothing, but I don’t make it everyone else’s problem.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

The onset of schizophrenia that late in life, particularly in a woman, would be rare but not impossible.

But, there are other forms of psychosis to worry about.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Goku Black

All I know is I took a walk, found some wild cacti in some brush, knew I liked cactus leafs bought from the store, and now know that those little buds spanning the leaf aren’t buds but are a bundles of hair needles.

Thank God I found that out before I took a bite.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

I have wild grapes growing out back. First time I grabbed some, there was 50% chance they were wild grapes, 50% chance they were toxic moonseed.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You know. Out of random curiosity I decided to check on Sean Astin’s real height, because I was watching a LotR video and I suddenly got insecure in thinking I may be shorter than these actors playing as hobbits.

I really don’t want to be one day like “oh wow, Samwise Gangee is taller than me!”

So I looked him up. He’s 5’6” That makes me THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM. But in metric he’s 168 cm. So actually I’m 2cm / three quarter inch taller than him.

Whew, crisis averted.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@tehwatever

I was surprised at how short he was when I met him. He always seemed taller in the other movies/shows he was in.

I’m always used to being the shortest in a group, but I stood like 2 or 3 inches over him.

Added to the mental illusion of him being a hobbit.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I know John Rhyss-Davies best from Sliders.full  
I was actually more surprised that the camera trickery in LotR worked so well.  
Someone who’s height did surprise me was David Yost.  
full  
Maybe he’s lost height with age, but as a kid I never imagined I’d be taller than one of my heroes.  
Walter Jones was at a comic con I went to, but I never saw him stand up, so i don’t know his height in comparison to me.  
full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
…aaaaaand I got banned on Facebook once again because I posted death threats against those people who urge everyone to not take the vaccine because they think it’s a government conspiracy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide