Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

And the dipshits are taking up valuable hospital space and forcing those with medical issues to delay care.

Dumbest fucking people on the planet, absolute morons the lot of them.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I could name some well known pricks in my life that is curbstomppable and needs to get their head smashed with a sledgehammer so that they could leave me alone forever.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I will be satisfied upon the sight of my enemies’ broken bones and mangled bodies as I rejoice on their brutal death.

Don’t fuck with me! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I never want to teach children.

For an adult male, all it takes is some random unprovoked boner, or altercation with some coworker, and you’re suspected pedophile.

Pedo is such a meaningless accusation these days, like apparently all adult men are sexually obsessed with children. Everyone is so afraid of looking like one, they accuse without due process.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The federal government is annoying.

I’m doing some contract work for a local VA, and I had to take a form to my bank to set up my deposits.

Most of the staff had never seem the thing before, and they had to fill out information that was already written like 3 times on the form.

Just pointless nonsensical paperwork.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

A family member or a job?

Yea, it’s a noble role. I won’t be dealing with patient care. I’m doing some admin work for them. Doesn’t pay much but it’s extra dosh.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Family member. She has service connected MS. Sometimes she’s ok, but she needs someone willing to cook, clean, run many errands and generally be a positive influence. Someone who can lift her off the ground and identify seizures helps too.

VA pays for housing though, I pull an income that gets spent on bills and food.

Now I could work at an actual VA, I qualify with Voc rehab. I’d be making 17$ an hour to clean garbage cans, and mop generally, not social work or physician stuff, no usable education on that front yet.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
As I feared would happen, my mother has started talking of fogging the house to get rid of her illusionary spiders.

Notably rooms with doors we can’t close or don’t have doors to close, and the AC vents of our house.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Beth

If actually recommend doing so if you can.

Once you’re in the government system, no matter how small the job, you get access to a huge number of career transition (internal) jobs. It’s why I’m doing this contract work. I want in the system so I can maybe move into government work in a few years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide