Vent thread

Background Pony #289E
@Zincy
“Birds aren’t real” is supposed to be a joke, just like flat Earth was. I guess they’ll ruin that too.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I had a weed dealer who was a flat earther once.
As if I really want someone who doesn’t understand gravity weighing my shit.
I don’t even know the best ways to convince people the world is a sphere, it all comes together to me, but I cannot form the words to convince someone the earth isn’t flat, I haven’t thought about it in a long time.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The moon and sun should be it, you can observe the motion slowly. I remember when I was a kid and I didn’t realize the moon showed up during the day.
Our sun is also rotating around a super massive object that bends space and time, and this object is following filaments of high matter density that have been flowing since the big bang.
The massive voids and attractors are so cool, way more worth while than arguing with everyone about the shape of the Earth.
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Some dyslexic person on YouTube got mad at me because they misread a comment as “…you like…” As “…like you…”
Slingring
Artist -

Dumb Equine
I had a weed dealer who was a flat earther once.
As if I really want someone who doesn’t understand gravity weighing my shit.
I don’t even know the best ways to convince people the world is a sphere, it all comes together to me, but I cannot form the words to convince someone the earth isn’t flat, I haven’t thought about it in a long time.
wouldn’t that be a benefit if he cant weigh your stuff,
just make him overweigh it and then cash out.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I dunno about you guys, but I’m starting to get a bit annoyed with how animated shows nowadays (especially ones set in fictional settings) are trying tom emulate the imperfect shithole that is reality as much as possible. I thought the whole point of fiction was to escape reality, not return to it.
It’s one of the reasons why I’m not looking forward to MLP G5. It’s pretty much got all the shitty things you can find in the real world:
>Obsession with technology
>Racism
>No magic
>Corporations governing the population
I’m sorry, but if I wanna fictional story with all the realistic dystopic shit, I’ll play Half-Life 2. Animated shows with (very shitty) elements of the present day real world are never good in my eyes.
Wow, I said the word “shit” a lot in this post. Also sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide