Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ToyotaLC80
Seed oils causing weight gain? I know corn syrup is a big factor.
High glycemic index causes insulin spikes, the mechanism that stores fat, and without proper exercise fat will be stored into mostly white adipose tissue that holds onto lipids longer because it only has one nucleus (or few nucleus, beige adipose).
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’m reading that seed oils cause obesity through chronic inflammation, due to too much omega 6 or something.
I have a hard time understanding the difference between the different kinds of fat you can intake, I defaulted to assuming they’re all good, but maybe oil imbalances can cause inflammation and weight gain.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Bus came late so I had to wait another hour and as a result, I was half an hour late to work. Luckily my superior understood me and let it slide but I hate this bus system.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Sucks that Adult Swim is starting to fall into the standard cable trappings now.
Aside from the stretching (which was mandated by Turner Broadcasting for a while), they always avoided doing the kind of stuff other networks did to their syndicated programs.
Now? They’re laying the groundwork for being just like TBS.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I wish people would stop c-word-ing Tara Strong.
Yes, she supported those noofts, and she didn’t take the heat too well due to the focus she had towards the people who lost respect for her and gave harsh criticism towards her, but I feel like this drama makes my blood boil.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Has anyone ever got unbanned on Paypal? From many accounts online, the abysmal customer service makes appeals and resolving debts to restore accounts almost impossible.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
My aunt just called and told us that she and her boyfriend caught the Futurama variant of the Fruit Bat Flu yesterday, which sucks cuz’ she got vaccinated a year or two ago.
Fortunately-since the symptoms of this variant are similar to that of a cold or flu-the doctor who tested her said she just needed to stay home, rest, and drink plenty of fluids (if only every other doctor in this world were as smart as that one).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide