Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I would like it if my work would stop telling me if I could come to work on my day off, I need my two days off, hire some new baggers if you feel short staffed.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Getting real tired of these crypto bro dickwads liking and posting spam on any anti-NFT tweet that I make.
I’m half convinced they’re trying to indoctrinate me into a cult at this point. There’s no other possible reason as to why these Elon Musk wannabes are so damn persistent.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Welp. It’s that time again. Time to think about everything I’ve done and everyone I’ve met, my mind racing around in circles, then slowing to a snail’s pace. Thinking about everything I’ve done and still doing up until this point on. Then, I realized that something is wrong with me. I should be happy with the things I have and the folks in my life…but I’m not. I can’t seem to get happy, no matter what I do. I can see that my memory is patchy, to the point where, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think I had memory loss…but this could be due to my depression and the fact that I repress my emotions and memories a lot. I should be happy that I finally have something but I’m not. It’s like everything is inadequate. It’s like everyone is inadequate. It’s like the very feeling of such is inadequate. It’s like I’m inadequate. I feel like crying my eyes out but over what? Why cry over something that is over and done with? Why waste my energy crying over something small and meaningless? Yet, it feels like the end of the world. I want them back but I know they will never be the same. I want the old them. The happy them. The one I fell in love with. The one I loved. They now are something else. Something I’ve created. It scared me. It scares me to the point where everything reminds me of how good I had it. I had to throw everything away. I just had to. They were destroying who I was…though, I feel that has happened anyways, so what was the point in leaving if the outcome was the same? They were right. I’ll never find another like them and that is tearing me up inside. I know it’s easier for everyone else to move on. However, for some dumb reason, my mind will not allow me to move on, as much as I desire nothing more than to do just that.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Getting real tired of these crypto bro dickwads liking and posting spam on any anti-NFT tweet that I make.
I’m half convinced they’re trying to indoctrinate me into a cult at this point. There’s no other possible reason as to why these Elon Musk wannabes are so damn persistent.
Screenshot their NFTs
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Goku Black
I would, but then they’d do s##t like use my Twitter handle in a tweet, while claiming that I’ve joined their side.
I reported that account multiple times to ensure that their ass got banned. I was not about to have my handle get co-opted by those idiots.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So people are able to use this so-called Return YouTube Dislikes through a Chrome app or whatever it is BUT except me. I’ve already added it to my desktop but the feature doesn’t even work.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
I can’t even find that fucking button that activates that app everywhere. Google Chrome can just be as confusing as fuck and not get straight to the point.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Is it unreasonable to fathom for the truly evil to take refuge in the guise of mental illness, an arena that demands endless patience, accommodating and allows relapsing?
I’ve been introduced to the concept of ‘medicalizing’ evil and the idea that it slowly normalizes abhorrent behavior. We cannot attempt to punish or fix anyone, just numb ourselves to their harm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide