Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’m pretty sure that post is about those rule #0’ed posts Badheart just posted on the Virus Outbreak Thread.
I have no idea what he just posted cus’ I just got here but I’ll assume you’ve mentioned something about China China China or Vaccines stuff. I’ll be grateful if someone here can explain what he said through my DMs.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I am writing this because I want to get something off my chest. If I don’t, the guilt will live inside me for a long, long time. I just got done having possibly the most ugly interaction with my mother ever. And I’m afraid that our relationship will probably never be the same again.
To start, I guess I have to go back to last week. My mother hasn’t been to work in 8 days. She keeps saying she is going to work, but she keeps putting it off due to drinking. I keep trying to get her help, but she keeps refusing. At the same time, my job cut my days from 6 to 4, which has added to my frustrations.
I have been severely depressed the last week or so. I am fed up with my mother and I am tired of her manipulative behavior. I constantly am worrying of having a roof over my head. I am scared of living in some crummy hotel room or worse, being homeless. I would move out, but I struggle working 40 hours. I get overwhelmed easily and my mental health just feels like a tornado of emotions.
Which brings me to tonight. Before I went to work, my mother promised she was gonna go to work in the morning. But by the time I got home, she was still up. I asked her aren’t you going to be tired, and she proceeded to tell me she wasn’t going to work and that she changed her mind.
And this is where it got real ugly.
I got so mad that I started cussing at her. Calling her names and just overall being real disappointed in her. Despite this, she thought this was all one big joke. She kept on laughing real loud and obnoxiously, clearly still majorly intoxicated. I then proceeded to do something I’ve never done before: I slapped my mother across the face with my hand.
A part of me really regrets hitting my mom. I love her, and want to see her get help. But at the same time, she just leaves me so frustrated. She doesn’t give a damn about me. She doesn’t even care about my sister. All she cares about is getting drunk and watching TV. I am just so exhausted from all my mother’s bullshit. She acts like this is all funny and a game.
After I slapped her and called her names– still angry that my mom is behaving like a giant child– I saw she was still laughing and I slapped her across the back of the head, not wanting to but not knowing how else to show how disappointed I am in her. She then proceeded to grab my arm tightly, not letting it go, and telling me to hit her again and see what happens. She also tried to repeatedly hit me with her fist, but she ended up not connecting.
Like I said, I regret slapping my mother. I tried apologizing, but she told me to go fuck off. I just don’t know what to do. The alcohol just has this death grip on her. And no matter how hard I try, she just doesn’t seem to care about her children.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@CaptainXtra
We are a fandom that bullied a literal child to the point where he had a mental breakdown, almost drove Jar Jars actor to suicide because we didn’t like his character, and sent multiple death threats and racist shit to most pf the cast for the sequel trillogy all because we didnt like the movies/characters
Yes we really are one of the worst
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@CaptainXtra
What exactly makes the Persona fanbase so bad?
I mean, yeah, the constant demand for a P5 Switch port can get annoying, and the calling cards sent to celebrities went too far, but I can’t really think of anything else they did in that regard.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
The fan base has been pretty shitty since the prequels, but only now has it felt like people are finally speaking up about it
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I don’t know why but I can’t comment on Deviantart or post any journals or status updates.
As far as I know, I haven’t caused any trouble to where the Mods/Admins on that site would disable features on my account.
So what gives?
Update:
Ok, Journals and Status posts are working again!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide