Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I swear.
Anyone who tries to use the “paradox of tolerance” argument to shut people down. It’s nothing but their coping mechanisms performing mental gymnastics trying to find ways to justify their ironic actions.
By that logic, we should not tolerate their intolerance either.
someguy111

So I am on the fence about aspect ratios for monitors. 16:9 is the standard and I’m OK with that but 21:9 which is the cinema standard is great but there is a almost no content for it. I kind of wish there could be an agreement on aspect ratios so I wouldn’t have to deal with black bars.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Badheart
Well, they released him a few days ago, but he won’t go back to the hospital because he doesn’t want to be stuck there, despite in like a day and a half, he’ll need to go back for another surgery for his face. Keeps saying he’s in pain and keeps saying he’s dying.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Badheart
Like I said above that I hate illegal drugs, it’s just Rogan’s past podcasts and UFC commentaries has helped me get through this quarantine. He’s a funny man regardless of the amount of bullshit he says.
So much that i’d beat the hell outta everyone hating him.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
As long as the influencer has done generally positive things to you that will benefit your daily life in the future, there’s nothing wrong about being influenced by anyone.
Choose wisely. Choose carefully.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

~Wants to squish yo bed~
Am I not expressing my “done-with-your-issues” mentality of others around me loud enough, or do others just think it’s amusing to watch my metaphorical mental dials spin? >_>
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
So, now my mom’s boyfriend has tremors and lost consciousness while they were at the doctor’s office, so now he’s at the hospital again and now I’m worried. I guess we have to emotionally stay stable.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, my mother claimed her last mattress burns and stings her skin when she tries to sleep in it, so we got her a new one.
At first saying it did the same thing because it’s the same kind of mattress, but has now decided on her own that SOMETHING(S) were growing inside the first mattress that we have already thrown out, but whatever it was had already burrowed under it to infest the bottom panel of her bedframe and has now risen back into the new mattress to plague her again.
So now she wants a new bedframe as well.
And has erroneously decided “it can’t just be her”.
I’m pretty convinced on tip of her spider paranoia, she’s getting some sensitive skin in her old age. Numerous times she’s made lie in her bed to feel the pain that literally keeps her up at night, but beyond some odd heat(that’s not even present in the new mattress), I feel nothing.
But it’s totally high blood pressure giving me migraines, mother.
Swear to god she wants to rush me to the doctor and get me medded up to the eyeballs for every little thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide