Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Whenever I see war or shitstorm in the comments everywhere on the Internet where the innocent and simple commenter gets involved by the stupidity and the audacity of bullshit topics they want to bring on these guys, and then, they make them in the wrong, I want to kill everybody in the world because it easily pisses me off.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Mental state rapidly spiraling downward much faster every day despite counseling and extensive anti anxiety/anti-depressant medication and I don’t see an end in sight; using alcohol as a stabilizer more than I should on the really bad days which are rapidly becoming nearly daily. Mind has cemented its desire to not live past 35 and I’m coming up on 32 in November… fingers crossed I find some reason to live before that threshold is crossed. Family health crises, grandparents health rapidly declining, step-parent drama, and 100% uncertainty on any future opportunities massively compounding things. Have quit nearly all social media for the moment in the past few days being unable to handle even the most basic of interactions and life decisions and afraid of making even worse decisions ahead; metal music and caring gf about all that’s keeping me functional these days
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’d like to swing at that guy on the FB group i’m in that posted: “Depression isn’t real and it’s just a government propaganda”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide