Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just spent the past 3 hours untangling a swan from a fishing line. Her eldest daughter trapped to her, dead under the water.
Fucking scum bags leaving line and lures in the pond. If I catch one of them I’m going to take that line and garrot them with it, then dig out their fucking nails with the hooks.
Background Pony #CFE3
I’m sick of seeing advertisements around while traveling, they keep cultivating my desires more and more and making me feel greedier and angrier and more envious. Good thing I work at home, this rarely happens, but still…
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I’m selling one of my computers via Fakebook Marketplace, and I already have a guy claiming to want to buy it. He offered me Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, etc. to pay for it; but I told him that I’m accepting cash only. He then said “ur papa.”
WTF?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Man I took a pain pill to see what it would feel like, and when it wore off my whole body became sore for days. Probably oversleeping is a part of it, my joints are stiff.
Eh, all and all, my day has been bullcrappier before.
@Background Pony #CFE3
Our society can only survive as long as the economy is growing. Soon all our visible air space will be filled with advertisement for random items and services. While our oceans fill with garbage of coarse, there is no long term planning, only short term hoarding of resources.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The dietary staff where I work is populated mostly by lazy, entitled, incompetent morons who refuse to do their job, flaunt patient safety protocols, and smoke outside of the hospital near patient areas.
And I hate to say it, but every time anything is said to them they’ll immediately file an EEO and pull the “it’s because I’m black” bullshit.
No, it’s because you’re a lazy peice of shit that endangers patients.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Zincy
It’s amazing that people still use the race card (along with others) whenever they’re confronted & called out on shit that almost everyone saw them do & expect to get away with it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy
It’s amazing that people still use the race card (along with others) whenever they’re confronted & called out on shit that almost everyone saw them do & expect to get away with it.
And they wonder why resentment is growing towards the so called “protected classes” of people.
someguy111

and smoke outside of the hospital near patient areas.
We have this same problem over here where I work. Outside the Women’s center where moms are bringing their newborns outside for the ride home you see NURSES smoking just across the street.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
My neighborhood has a bit of a Dog and Cat problem.
As in so many clueless owners unwittingly let their Dogs escape who then pester people walking about and there’s stray cats to be found wandering the streets half the time.
Thankfully my Pugs aren’t so bratty…
…most of the time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide