Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My gf gave me some money and watched the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie with me. I’m so happy.
We’re watching the second Sonic movie on Sunday.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I held my puppy for the last time today. 15 years old, but it was time for him to go. He lost the ability to stand yesterday, and spent hours crying, vet thinks he had a stroke and his organs were starting to fail. We took him in this morning and I held him the whole time. I’ve been crying off and on all day now. Set his little head on his favorite toy and rubbed him to sleep.
I’ll miss you buddy, but it was time for you to rest.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

~Wants to squish yo bed~
@Zincy
What matters most is you were there for him those 15 years, you knew his favorite toy & were with him.
Animals are such pure beings free from our stress & humanly corruption, as always, he’ll be waiting to see you again one day.
(Pets his 17yr old feline)
I understand your grief & you have my condolences friend.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’m currently at Top Gun Maverick with my mom and they had to stop the movie because they accidentally played the version with subtitles. When they put it back on the screen, they replayed like 10 minutes of the film instead of just resuming where they left off. Kinda annoying, especially given I didn’t mind the subtitles.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I hate being called in early to go to work, especially since yesterday I had a very stressful day
Next time I see the morning bagger, I am going to strangle him cause Jesus fuck did he throw me under the bus with this hectic work day.
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
i hate how people say “ putting human characteristics on an animal” look calling something wholesome is calling an action wholesome like a puppy cuddling with its owner what is wholesome
putting human emotion on to an animal is not bad or whatever animals feel emotions like people do is just different, so when a person put a human emotion on to an animal is very likely to be true, like an elephant playing or if you thinking of “oh that elephant feels hot” or “that elephant is annoyed with that bird because the bird was bothering them” that is very likely to be true especially if you see the action the elephant would do like putting water, dirt or even a peace of branch on their backs or heads to keep cool. animals CAN show emotions similar to humans is just different since they can’t talk or use facial expressions (of course it depends on the animal but still)
and nature DOES care about cuteness in a way, how else would an animal mother would have the urge to care for their baby (yes i know is instinct but there is still love) giving the idea of cuteness is a big head with big eyes or whatever there has to be something. so this idea of seemly shaming the idea of “giving animals human characteristics” is dumb and there is nothing wrong with that, is natural and animals can feel these emotions because if you were in their same situation you would feel the same too
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Badheart
i don’t see why is so hard to read
but in general, i hate that people think they are so clever when they say “yes i know I’m putting human emotions on an animal” even though there are MANY videos showing animals having human emotions
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide