Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I feel like death. I got rapid muscle breakdown from drug use, sore all over, ear infection still, customers on my ass (i don’t blame them), friends trying to talk to me while i’m stuck in bed, and I can’t get my epileptic medicine because i missed an appointment. Oh yeah, and I’m broke as usual.
I hate all these shootings lately. Society is falling apart, and i’m not sure it’s guns to blame. I’m pretty sure crisis suffering individuals will kill with a chefs knife or their hands if they have to.
I’m pretty sure i fucked my brain. I can’t focus on shit or motivate myself. I hear howling wind all the time, i see snow that’s not there, and walk a bit like a fucking robot with autism.
Atleast I can drink alcohol and sleep.
@Badheart
As bad as my dad was, we did party. It had to end, because he was drinking too much, and accusing me of poisoning him. The hospital of veteran affairs told him he had dehydration and alcohol poisoning, which is the only reason he hasn’t shot me yet.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My little buddy came home today. We got his ashes, and a little clay print of his paws.
I miss him something awful.
Professor Venturer
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

Say hi to Hatty!
My life sucks. It gives me something nice to put a smile on my face, but when I REALLY start to enjoy it, BAM! It punches me in the gut and takes it away from me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide