Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
On one of the Discord servers that I’m in, one of the members left abruptly and messaged another member saying that he was feeling depressed because of some toxic chart music stans and began having suicidal thoughts. As he tried to help him, he called him a faggot and even sent a video of his slit wrists showing that he was serious. Then he just cut off all ties with him and blocked him. Since I don’t know their social media accounts, I can’t reach out to help them and Discord wouldn’t let me and someone else send a friend request to him.
Just when I thought the pop music community was bad enough, it shook the foundation of this little server I’m in. I really did not need to see that video either, I’m too tired.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Dex Stewart
It’s not just the workloads. It’s all the idiot coworkers I seem to have. Unfortunately, management can’t fire them for incompetence, even though this isn’t a union job, because they aren’t breaking any rules (or at least have been caught breaking rules.)
Also, I’ve had enough of people who place an unhealthy amount of emphasis on rules.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Badheart
Really depends on who’s posting, but some types are better suited for trolling than anything else, and the aforementioned posters tend to make that painfully obvious.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Fucking hell, now she’s saying she’ll have to sleep in my bed while she throws out her relatively new replacement.
Fuck if I’m sleeping in the same bed as her.
Maybe when her “spider bite” acts up she’ll see how stupid she’s being, but i doubt it.
No spider who could make a ‘bite’ that size could escape my notice.
I can’t wait for someone professional to tell her she’s full of shit.
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Weird question, but What do I need to do in order to make the art community hate me? To make big name creators to call out me? And their audience to dox me and send hate?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Nobody with the right mind would believe Amber Heard’s BS.
Maybe except for those Femcel and male feminist simps who’d sheepishly believe and side women no matter how full of shit they are and regardless how heinous of crimes said individuals have commited.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide