Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Just applied to my last two classes needed for my (now useless) degree which won’t start until August, but I hope this time they’ll be a walk in the park compared to my previous semesters and just get it over with
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Cars are ridiculous.
Half of everything the average American works for goes into renting, maintaining and fueling a metal death trap that gives people weight and spine problems.
Yet our society depends on them. So much that it’s cheaper to live near giant highways because of the danger. I live next to one of the biggest highways in America and the constant surge of machines flying by is amazing.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I regret what I’ve said on this site’s Hololive subforum. I haven’t visited it in a while, and don’t plan on visiting it as I’ve already made everyone who enjoys Hololive, especially the Haachama fans, angry enough. And I don’t want to be called an “antichama” simply because I don’t like the character. Granted, considering my overreaction to her (due to feeling actual pain in my head when watching her “horror” lore), I can’t blame anyone for being angry at me. Especially after the many times I’ve spouted my stupidity about the topic.
If anyone is reading this part, please understand I’m not claiming to be a victim or anything like that. I’m just venting my feelings (worthless as they are) in an attempt to rid myself of bad thoughts. I’m certain this is going to be ignored, or people will call be a troll and a liar. Either way, I want to… I honestly want to forget everything that’d caused me to go down the path I’m on. I want to enjoy the entirety of Hololive. But me being me, that’s not going to happen. I’m too much of a pile of shit (in a figurative sense, of course) to simply enjoy things for what it is instead of “taking it too seriously” (whatever that means).
DUDE!
You don’t have to keep bringing the same shit up over and over again like some broken record. Look! We respect your opinions, even if we disagree with it. Nobody is out to get you or anything. Maybe you should find something else to do as a suggestion.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Oh I heard protection for abortion rights was removed federally or something.
Countries compete to overpopulate the earth for economic growth. This is the kind of thing where people doom the future to make their own short life easier.
Overpopulation takes all of the horrors of the human condition, and amplifies it. More starvation, more hate, bigger armies with people who have less to live for. More consumption and deterioration of a planet already past it’s tipping point.
If women don’t have rights over their own bodies, everything is going to fucking rot. Even worst than it was.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
At some point, we may have to forcefully sterilize certain people (i.e.: very stupid people or violent criminals) just like we forcefully sterilize our pets in order to control our population. We don’t seem to be doing a good job controlling our numbers.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Space Pirate
Who decided where the power belongs? A majority of stupid people can outvote those who actually know what’s going on.
Watch humanity fail.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide