Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Mikey
Let’s just say I didn’t know that someone who liked a character has had a history of being overly emotional towards their character and that I calling them “obsessed” was the wrong call
Background Pony #83A0
Anyone who wants to get laid should be protesting for abortion rights.
No thanks, there are plenty of pro-life women who won’t be joining your little sex strike or whatever.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #83A0
Yeah go get some whores that don’t have any self respect, or intelligence.
Pro-life is one hell of a misnomer, we’re forcing poor people to have babies against their will, and trapping women in relationships. It’s for economic growth and soldiers, not because a clump of cells is conscious.
We torture conscious animals every day for our economy, but we cannot remove an unconscious, uniform ball of cells from a women? This isn’t about goodwill, it’s about subjugating women.
@4Town Fan
I’m underemployed. Being an adult is about having a particular job, so much as working every day to make life more bearable, even if that means looking for work, or going to food banks like I do.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Myoozik
Why make an enemy when you can make a friend? Remember what I told you about being sympathetic towards others? Nobody is perfect. You’re both good people, and we all make mistakes.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Space Pirate
Slut? it’s the men gagging for sex all the time. BTW i’m trans, I actually have empathy for situations I myself am not put in. You talk about urges of women, but not about the constant sexual harassment, and rape that women face.
Human life? you don’t know what human life is. I’m talking about a clump of cells, like all the cells you murder when you jack off.
Even if a fetus was conscious, it doesn’t have the right to parasite of a nonconcenting individual.
Even if a fetus has a soul, that means the soul was already there, and independent of a human body.
“One of the most common arguments levied against a woman’s right to choose is the idea that abortion is “murder,” and the killing of an innocent fetus is the most heinous sin a woman can partake in. This view is supposedly grounded in a deep reverence for human life. However, the origin of this belief is less humanistic than its current proponents would like to believe. The crusade against women’s bodily autonomy was invented, perpetuated, and executed by male doctors in the mid-nineteenth century in a bid for financial gain and the domination of a market over which, at the time, they had no control.”
Unless you’re a fucking vegan, I don’t want to hear shit about if you think a clump of cells has a right to live, or experiences pain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide