Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Animals are easy to understand.
They’re impulsive and don’t think about their future a lot, but everything they do has a reason. Learning about their biology and evolution makes interpreting their behavior clear as day.
I like cats, if you’re predictable and receptive of the cats feelings they will like you.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
I think some algae or bacteria also screwed themselves by modifying the atmosphere. The oxygen crisis.
Being any other animal would be great, but nature can be pretty brutal. I would probably like being an animal anyway just because it’s simpler. Sapience is a curse, until you get to the point where nothing means anything, and you’re basically back to being an animal again, like me.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
I can’t say this enough: I have a terrible coworker who is terrible at his job and not the best attitude when I try to talk to him about it. My idiot boss can’t (or won’t) fire him, and she knows he sucks at this job.
Beth

In digital purgatory
discord servers creates a social hierarchy of tards, because they promote undisciplined authority. Usually when one person has power over another, it’s because they went to school or something.
I don’t tell people what to do or how to think, if I have no reason to put myself above someone else I’m not going to.
I opened a server for my art, but it’s dead. I would only can someone if they’re harrassing others sexually or something. I mean i made all my friends mods, but none of us do anything really besides organize art maybe.
@KolpSlack
The assiess.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I feel really bad for my little brother. Ever since his diagnosis with multiple sclerosis, he’s been having difficulty walking and can’t be exposed to extreme heat too much. My parents literally had to rush into getting him his driver’s license because riding the school bus is gonna be difficult with his condition and the school barely has any good accommodations for him.
Background Pony #CFE3
@Just Wayne
Your welcome!
Humans and animals are different and adapting to differences sure is the answer, not enforcing conformity, same applies to fellow humans as well.
@Beth
Well, they are sure easier to understand than fellow humans, ironic isn’t it?
Beth

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
Probably because peoples sexuality is rarely an important part of the plot. It never comes out of nowhere when it’s a straight person.
These days people should just get used to it. Because most media was straight only for a long time, there is a big market for LGBT characters. It’ll even out eventually.
Usually it’s sexually insecure people who are most adverse to alternative sexuality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide