Vent thread

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Bullies are just insecure about themselves and as a result, they prey in someone weaker to make themselves feel better. I used to be a troll on the net until that got boring and frankly I didn’t want to make someone feel terrible. I was bullied so hard in grade school, there were physical altercations because kids didn’t grow up right. Point is, bullies are misunderstood. Doesn’t make them right, however.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just had a second batch of personalized text scams just now.
It’s creeping me the fuck out how they know exactly what my true full name is even though my names in all the Internet site I’ve got are just my made up names.
Goes like this:
“My Full Name”, Dear,
ang swerte mo, nanalo ka ng 6,000 php
na premyo, isang pindot
para kunin! http:// bitglobalgood.com”
If they say what my full address is, I’ll go absolutely ham.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On one hand, I do feel bad for my job having to operate without a cart pusher available with all these people panic buying since I’m off from work today. On the other hand, they should really start to hire more baggers so something like this won’t happen and my managers can be way too bossy so up theirs.
Background Pony #E42B
Aaarrgh dude, I’m tired of looking for a job, I guess this hasn’t been a good year.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The more I shop for a new vehicle, the more frustrated I become with the whole automotive market. There are a multitude of choices, but so few that are good for me and of those few, fewer still are affordable on a reasonable budget. There is so much mediocrity, wasted potential, and arbitrary overpricing. It makes me wish I had the mechanical knowledge and everything else to build my own car the way I want it.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack
I would stay behind. If the power goes out for a long time, I would just be sitting in an empty, unable to do my work anyway.
There is a chance of power outage, broken window, or the roads to the stores being flooded.
Lots of cheap food is missing from the local store. Everyone is too good for the food I eat until the hurricane comes around, lmao.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Our house is built to withstand hurricanes. I would stay if their was anything to eat.
TheSultanAkbar

@kleptomage
Uhhhh… ok? Maybe a Mazda is your thing? A CX-50? Looks like a classy and affordable ride.
Hyundai and Kia SUVs have some extravagant styling.
Given that you want a “Cayenne”, a VW Tuareg is a lower price range SUV from Porsche’s parent company.
If you lived in Europe, you could check out two other VW marks, Skoda and Seat.
I don’t know what you consider “exciting”. Like I said, we’ll get you a go-kart, strap a 1000 cc bike engine and a caravan to it.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I like poodling around in my little Ford Ecosport. Nothing fancy, goes fast enough, has heated seats and can be started with my phone. And it didn’t break the bank.
Posted Report
TheSultanAkbar

Back against the wall and odds…
With the strenght of a will and a cause…
Your pursuits are called outstanding.
You’re emotionally complex.
Against the grain of dystopic claims
Not the thoughts your actions entertain
And you.
Have proved.
To be.
A real human being.
And a real hero.
I watched Drive (again) this Friday and holy shit, this is still one of the biggest ear worms ever. Hello singing while doing day to day activities.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

seventh layer of hair
Okay just finished cleaning up all the shitshow of a mess in the kitchen this thunderstorm caused, went up to the roof to see where the rainwater drainage was clogged with full of rubbish and debris due probably to my neighbor’s incompetent littering. By the time I’ve finished unclogging all those shit, one of the sharp edge of the roof clipped the back of my foot and was sliced open by couple centimeters long, it bled like hell. I hope that sucker ain’t rusty because I would eventually die from tetanus infection.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide