Vent thread

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@TheSultanAkbar
I actually tried a Mazda - the new CX-50 with the turbo engine. It was decent, but the seats were uncomfortable and over $40,000 is high for a small four cylinder crossover.
Hyundai and Kia are good enough, but not really what I want. I like Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis. I came close to buying a G80 four years ago and I wish I had. The new Genesis models are outside my budget.
Maybe the thing to do is to get a better vehicle for right now, compromise a little to get something fairly cheap yet more comfortable and capable, then get something that lights my fire in a couple years when the market is more stable and current models come off lease. Yeah, that might be the best idea.
@Zincy
I never thought I would hear anyone say they like the Ecosport. I mean, it’s great you’re satisfied with the car, but Ford discontinued the Ecosport because nobody wanted it.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I just had a 20 minute conversation with two customers because I said a three piece fish dinner was 10.81 despite the board saying 9.99. I was including the tax and they got confused by that. They came back around a second time because they were so confused. As soon as I saw them again, I started uproariously laughing, like “Ah, shit. Here we go again.”
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Tampa City is about to get hit by a never before seen hurricane they’ve had for the past 100 years.
This is absolutely an interesting developing story i’m hearing about Hurricane Ian.
Posted Report
Background Pony #FB79
The fact that tax isn’t included in the pricetag on the shelf is supposed to be for tricking people into spending more money.
It makes me more reluctant to buy things, even though it’s not much money, it hinders my ability to do the math in my head, so I shop way more defensively.
Posted Report
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@kleptomage
Oh, yeah. I forgot that, in the US, six cylinder engines are the base standard for vehicles most of the time.
In Europe, four cylinder engines are the norm and do good enough. What with gas prices, very sebsible, too. Some newer vehicles make use of hybrid electric tech, too.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@TheSultanAkbar
It depends on the type of vehicle. We Americans like our full size trucks and SUVs and a six cylinder is usually the base engine in those. Regular cars and SUVs are almost all four cylinders these days because the Corporate Average Fuel Economy regulations hold them to a tighter standard than larger vehicles.
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, my friend. The phrase “we Americans” triggers even the friendliest European. But as someone who has been to the U.S. myself, I’ll give you that point. However, that doesn’t work in much of the world. The fact that SUVs in particular exist is just a f**king mess. I literally call them Karen cars. But sorry. Nevermind ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide