Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A coworker is unwittingly giving me a very dim view of former military, because he reminds of all those subtly violence-ravenous military kids I knew growing up.
Kids I would have used the word “coked up” to describe if I knew it at the time.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I thought I was just gonna do 5 of the 10 sources needed for my annotated bibliography, but I thought “I’m halfway there, just keep going and complete the assignment even though it isn’t due in 2 weeks”. Finding sources is a lot harder than I thought, but at least I’m done with it, I can relax now.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Why does everytime I pick my favorite fighters gets labelled by these MMA fans as clown, then when I move over to another fighter to clean myself as well then too gets trashed by many?
I swear I think I’m an unknown curse upon these fighters whenever I idolize them.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
I’m finally done responding to that Putin dick rider on Deviantart. Keeps using whataboutism because he knows nothing else.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Mosquitoes.
The outcome of back to back hurricanes for the last 2 months.
When there’s stagnant floodwaters everywhere nobody no wanna bat attention from cleaning it, you get a perfect breeding grounds for these annoying little fuckers.
I can’t afford to get Dengue anymore. Getting that feels more miserable than getting COVID take that from my own near-death experience with it.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Beth
No that was meant for fighters who wanted smoke because it’s part of the business but in a more constructive and non-violent nor trash talk way. These guys do that until they ran into a popular one that talks shit before the fight. Trash talkings can just become personal if the arrogant fighter easily lives rent free inside his opponent’s mind which can just get too physical and political before, during, and even after their fight.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

It’s really annoying when the pony manes don’t root from their neck. Also I really hope the G5 ponies have tail docks. In MYM Jazz’s looks really thin… she must either have a really thin or small tail dock, or she doesn’t have much hair on it
Posted Report
Background Pony #8038
The Pumpkin spice ads have started.
saw one for Ramen.
drinks and desserts I can get… but Pumpkin Spice Ramen?!
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I’m burning my house down tonight.
I’ve bought 5 gallons of gasoline on the nearby gas station and I will set this house on fire so that the mosquito infestation will completely be wiped off.
Allahu akbar.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I really hate it when I give someone advice to not force themselves to do something that they don’t want to do and they just ignore it like I stuttered or something. Well, if you end up feeling even more miserable than before, then that’s on you.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp

Why is it when I’m so upset I want to hug a random pony!? I wanna hug Zipp and cuddle her! I am so annoyed! I wanna hug Zipp, Jazz, Fluttershy And Trixie, they would understand why I’m so annoyed!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide