Vent thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Beth
Thank you.
Concealing your identity for that kind of stuff is a good reason. But, for what it’s worth, posting that kind of stuff here doesn’t make our lives any easier. So, please do not post any content that your jurisdiction forbids. Dealing with the cops sucks, and even if you post it anonymously it still can be found via Google.
[Edit: And, honestly, I don’t think anyone would have noticed or cared if it wasn’t for other stuff that was happening here at the same time.]
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Ciaran
You’re right. If i can’t say it with my own face, i should question what I’m saying.
I’ll be a lot friendlier and avoid subjects that demand great responsibility on a message board for a child’s cartoon. I’ll keep everything easy, and focus on subjects of fun and novelty here.
Cops can find me, many institutes look at me from time to time, i’m aware i’m not invisible.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Beth
Thank you. We almost never ever have to deal with InterPOL any more, which has been super nice. The more we can stay in this happy space, the more happy for everyone.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@icicle wicicle 1517
I live in complete destitution. 2-5 times a week I am forced to talk to somebody who will slit my throat for 10$
I know how to destroy someone mentally and physically.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@icicle wicicle 1517
Just a homeless drug addled destitute. They have started to avoid me, but we run into eachother on the same road many times, we’re both stuck walking on foot to our destination. I’ve met a handful of people like this guy, I have to ignore his frame, and his manipulation techniques, or he’ll just break into my home and endanger my mom when I’m gone.
Florida is one of the most violent states in the US. Possibly because Florida is completely uninhabitable by the homeless, forcing them into extreme antisocial behavior.
EDIT:This guy was in jail for using a mentally handicapped girl as a hostage, yet he got out in under a year. Police here are not our allies, they’re just looking for a paycheck, and the police here will enslave minorities and homosexuals to meet their quota.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ciaran
Wow, what a useful post. Before we were lost, now we found the light when you shone it into our eyeballs.
@Beth
Have you tried swimming across the Atlantic?
Changing TV channels, we have: Lame. Dumb. Nonsense. Don’t care, whatever.
MTV 80’s. Now we’re talking!
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Commune
Bruv I been coughing for several days too.
I wanna look up symptoms online but then I might discover that I’ve developed asthma or chronic bronchitis or some other permanently damaging pulmonary disease or something.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I believe in ghosty-goo cursed stories so I won’t laugh or scoff at somebody who tells me they got demon or ghost problems.
I believe em, but I’m in no capacity to help nor do I have the willingness to potentially invite daemonium into my house. Unless the demon looks like a cute girl then in that case, toma mi alma.
If you got demon problems, invite a preacher, an imam, a monk and a shaman all to come to your house at the same day, because you need diversity in your demon slayer team. Actually, bring a atheist in there as well to serve as the skeptic character. It’s 2023 we’re all about that mismatching color combo.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

We wouldn’t have the spirit of Christmas without Halloween’s necromancy.
We are in a historic middle ground where a number of people have died.
I suppose that static brainwaves binding to H2O molecules are all part of the magic.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar
The only good thing about this place is the fact it’s close to water. Most good things said about Florida are just trying to trap tourist.
@KolpSlack
Electrolyte imbalance, replace your electrolytes with pedialyte, or Gatorade, a salty snack, almost any random food, or meat.
The best way to know if you need electrolytes is by looking where the water is going. Sweat, urine, diarrhea? It could be swelling into your tissues, where the water won’t serve its purpose as well.
I simply resign to eating random things to restore fluid balance.
You need sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphate, chloride, bicarbonate, sulfur, iodine, and many trace things. Eating random food is the only easy way. You might be fine just by eating some table salt, contrary to what many people understand about it.
You can message me on discord
@tehwatever
I’m skeptical, but i’m still superstitious. I assume forces are watching me, can hear my thoughts, and forces that can’t be seen or explained.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
Discussion posts are still the worst. It’s bad enough that I need to reach a word count just to get a good grade, but the fact that I have to reply to two other people’s posts, and even THAT had a word count, is just utterly stupid and a waste of time. I don’t learn anything about the subject doing this, it just gives this false impression that we’re “interacting” with our classmates when we’re just writing big fancy meaningless words that we didn’t want to type. Thank God this was the last ever one for my course cause I was getting sick and tired of doing this.
@Background Pony #2173
Nobody got hurt thankfully, it was just in an empty bathroom for some reason.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

What are the odds that all three car washes near me would be out of order? Two are being repaired and the third won’t accept my credit card.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide