Vent thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m currently looking for people to talk about tail fetish stuff, my furry OCs and Pokémon Gen 9 if anybody is interested.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So YouTube once again recommends me an anime video despite that I don’t like anime and my lack of interest in that should reflect on the recommendations in YouTube.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Ring Team
Google tracks down whatever you do with it and it’s very strict. If you literally search about anime just once (even just to see how much you hate it), anime will be everywhere because Google thinks you like it.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Here we go, the college graduation process is gonna be long and complicated just like when I first tried to apply for financial aid and that was the biggest headache for me and my mom.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@KolpSlack
I think it gives us all the shiznit, that chicken tasted like a Chinese kabob.
It just barely opened, for five bucks they wrapped it up and threw it at me.
I wanted a Big Mac after waiting until ten to buy a beer and they weren’t serving burgers until eleven, I went back out and said fuck um.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Regular RTX 3080? Regular? 10gb?
I love my GTX1650 super (4gb) runs a lot of games, just got to turn down some stuff like antialiasing for new titles.
I still got a GTX310 (1gb) that I got for art and light 3d rendering. I should clean it up and test it. Boomer shooter approved.
When I first realized I need dedicated graphics to make art. I picked up a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 P805 PCI-E (256mb) It brought a little heat to the toaster for art and indie games.
Now you can get a 512mb one for 7$. Or one gig for 20$. If you’re just making graphics and watching videos.
I’m studying for A+, i got to get over my nostalgia and pretty much start over-recommending everything (assuming people will ride the hardware too hard). 6gb is the new minimum for casual gamers.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
Yep. An RTX 3080 non-TI with only 10 gigs VRAM and Lite Hash Rate so it can’t be used for Bitcoin mining. Newegg was having a deal on these Yetson “Waifu Edition” RTX 3080s for less than a typical 3080 from brands like Asus or MSI. Yetson is one of those companies who’s only done business in Asia until recently. So I won’t know if it’s truly good or not until I install it.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
The holidays are making people crazy.
@Goku Black
Those waifu cards are cool, if you got a card like that, might as well slap some art on it.
I like mine all black and sleek. I got a no BS GTX1650 super (not a low profile, just made with less frills), no jagged edges, only one big fan, with the name printed in bold, so you know what you got. I’d get the same crazy lights and whistles that everyone else gets when i get money.
The lower hash rate doesn’t effect gaming as much btw, it’s used to sell cheaper gaming cards that won’t get eaten up by miners. They can sell higher to miners, but alienating gamers in favor of miners completely is a bad idea.
EDIT: What did you upgrade from?
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
That’d prob be what I upgrade into next.
Got to check my watts, my PSU pins, the size of it (I got a small computer), whatever PCI port it takes (dual width 16x lane)
I got a lot of dumb proprietary junk. That’s the payoff of getting something very cheap, decently capable, in a small case prebuilt.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Got booted from a server despite me not posting anything 30 minutes after joining. Go fucking figure.
And on top of that, my neighbors have their TV blaring loudly next to my apartment and I can’t just go tell them to turn it down because I’m too scared to talk to strangers and whatever they’re watching sounds aggressive and I’m afraid asking them is going to put me in a world of hurt.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Zamasu
@Beth
Unless it is certain models of HP Omen or Dell Alienware tower, then making that kind of upgrade will be damn near impossible without rebuilding your PC with non-proprietary parts and in a newer and possibly larger case.
I did the whole office desktop PC gaming thing (Dell Vostro 470…similar to the Optiplex) before I got my hands on a Ryzen 3600.
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
I can’t just go tell them to turn it down because I’m too scared to talk to strangers and whatever they’re watching sounds aggressive and I’m afraid asking them is going to put me in a world of hurt.
Relatable ( q u q ) I recommend you look for sheets and put them on the wall where the sound is, if you can get a noise-insulating foam it would be amazing.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black
Yeah I know, I would have went further into detail, I got a nerd-out quota I already surpassed lately.
The erika motherboard can only take a proprietary 400w or 500w power supply. Any other PSU needs a new motherboard, which then needs a new case, which obviously needs a new GPU because that’s what i’m upgrading for at that point.
They got it so hard I might as well melt this machine into the ground until I can afford a new prebuild.
I could smuggle in a bit power powerful GPU with the 500w, but i’d have to make physical modications to get the card in, and it’d likely flex the motherboard. The PSU has to be shipped from HP, and it’s not even much beefier.
This computer is like a disposable vape pen of computers, but I can get it to run doom eternal cool (looking a bit like ass to keep it cool tbh), and it does all my work probably for many years.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
“It happens all the time, you just don’t hear about it.”
-a phrase only applied to scenarios that are constantly complained about.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide