Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
When I wrote that post, I was an ugly mess for crying so much. My emotions could not hold whenever I see her suffering everyday. I visibly see it on her face. As if she wanted this pain to be over but I know… I have faith, and I believe on this faith, …that she will get through this mess.
This is those only time that I wanted to get closer to God and ask for her good health.
I’m desperate. Still doing what I can.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2173
(Towards someone I know)
“I’m as sad as you are! But that doesn’t mean you have to be rude to me about it! It’s not my fault this happened, you don’t need to act like it was my fault because it wasn’t!”
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
My cat now has cataract eyes…….
No wait……. I did a further research on her new condition now, it’s called “Haw’s Syndrome”. It’s a protrusion of the third eyelids.
I don’t know if this is could lead to my cat going permanently blind but according to what I read, it’s cause is not known but the condition is frequently associated with gastrointestinal inflammatory disorder. The elevation of the third eyelid may be due to a change in the way nerves are supplied to the third eyelid. A cat’s vision is normal with this condition, but may be functionally decreased simply because the elevated third eyelids are blocking the cat’s vision. Affected cats may have watery diarrhea that began before the onset of elevation.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I said i liked this tea called Tension Tamer.
This has devolved into a day where my mom is prying at me every couple hours on what I have to be stressed about in a very incredulous manner, and me having to tell her it’s none of her business, because I’m sick of this cycle where i share something with her, and she tells me very nicely that every emotion or thought I have have is bullshit, unless it was originally hers.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Here’s a more uplifting update about my cat: her WBC and platelets have significantly improved because of my precisely timed scalp vein solution session, and supplement intake every 12 hours. Once every two hours of force-fed water mixed with powdered dextrose as well.
I am still not complacent yet since she is still not eating nor drinking on her own.
I finally know why because of the tremendous amount of toxic chemicals inside her body called Urea that made her lose her sense of smell, and taste. Hence losing appetite as well. All that was caused by her failing kidneys.
The white thing between her eyes is actually her eyelids which had covered up 1/3rd of her eyesight and it is completely harmless. It’s caused by her gastrointestinal problems and weakened immune system.
…Still completely heartwrenching seeing her like this.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Well… big ass oof…
Just learned about those high urea levels and it is caused by foods high in protein, sodium, and phosphorous.
Without her functioning kidneys anymore, there is no more organs left to filter all those toxic elements so she will have to resort to a new type of diet perpetuated for her renal health. Anything low of those 3 elements found in a food. We were feeding her those foods that she usually eats before she got this sickness all this time, jeez.
She will also gonna take yet another new medicine that will be prescribed to us tomorrow.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I hate strep throat so much…
@Dex Stewart
Well shit, I had that play rug when I was a kid, it was super fun.
@Just Wayne
That’s a very pretentious thing for them to say since we all have different experiences towards things which doesn’t inherently make it good or bad.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
If anyone watches YouTube… this is gonna be a hard one for y’all.
The Schaffrillas team had a car accident. James is in critical condition while his friend Chris and his brother Patrick passed away due to the car crash.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
Tomorrow is my first day in college.
I swear I’m either going to kill myself or kill somebody.
It’s not a threat for violence, I’m not that kind of guy, but I feel I’m gonna be bullied starting by tomorrow, and I’m not sure what I’ll react like…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide