Vent thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheSultanAkbar
Yeah. Tiny Toons Looniversity was one of the hardest things to watch. The voices are bad, it’s not funny, the animation isn’t even that much of a saving grace since it isn’t up to the quality of other recent WB shows. Bugs Bunny Builders was a preschool show and I’d much rather watch that.
Posted Report
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Weird thing I’ve noticed when I had cats living in our storage house the mother cat would have three kittens twice each time and one of them would die or go missing probably dead also and when the mother cat died shortly after from fighting with three dogs or maybe three wolfs (the dogs or wolfs looked identical to each other) protecting her kittens and when one of her kittens had kittens of her own she also had three and one died.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I have always wondered… And this, just for once. …in my life.
If we die, most preferrably of old age or something, if there is any such an afterlife for those who has faith, will you be able to choose what age would you like to be for eternity? Like let’s say: 20 years old? 30 years? Prime? Or when you waz a kid?
I have never heard anything that has been said in the bible or quaran or I may not be paying strict attention sometimes on my church congregation.
Posted Report
SkyFan901
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

FNFL should come back
So, I just got kicked from a room in an online game I played because somebody decided to say that they loved me. They KNEW he wanted me as his girlfriend but I didn’t really like him, so he left. But as a round ended I ONLY said, “I did not like that player. He was annoying.” and JUST AS SOON AS I SAID THAT THEY KICKED ME! I didn’t even do anything!
SkyFan901
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

FNFL should come back
@Professor Venturer
Yeah. Honestly I wish I could forget that ever happened. And the worst part is, it was a popular game! Popular games are supposed to have good people in them, but no, they kicked me from the room for the most nonsense reason I have ever seen!
Also, I just unfriended the room creator. They deserved it!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Yeah. I have been theorising these thoughts more than having a cliché halo above your head and angel wings when people go to heaven.
I think the most peak physical age a human being can be is around 25 to 35 years.
~
Also, I love this theory as well: When deceased people can view all the things on Earth through telepathic means of and since you are dead, you can probably see all the newer generations of humans from million years to come until humanity cease to exist in scientific time.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Shit has just hit the fan even more…………
Now my Aunt (mom’s side) just rushed her 1 year old daughter to the ER after she ain’t responding and feeling nauseated. They found out that she was extremely dehydrated at a rapid rate. She is currently confined in the ICU and awaiting for something good, or bad.
~
First my cat, and now my niece? Life’s gotten personal on my side yooo…
Posted Report
Background Pony #CFE3
@SkyFan901
Geez, I think you’ve just crossed path with incels in a somewhat said popular online game.
The guy that said he loves you might not be an incel, but the people who kicked you are somewhat sus and probably incels, but granted they might not be if their reacted to your speech as “bad mouthing”, but even so, that’s too far and too incel-ish to be kicked because of that.
Incels are mostly straight dudes who blames women for their unwanted single-ness and mostly like to think with their dicks whenever trying to approach women.

Aside from that, here’s my vent :
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
The traditional meaning of the term “Racist” refered to those who are fixated on and obsessed with race. ie Nazis.
Does it matter if a White plays and Asian? Asian plays a black? Or Black plays a White? It shouldn’t.
Getting a voice acting role itself should be consider a badge of honor. IRL race of the VAs shouldn’t be a center focus.
Fucking Racists!
SkyFan901
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

FNFL should come back
@Background Pony #CFE3
To be honest, they thought that other player also was annoying so I don’t see how that’s meant to mean things. But I literally agreed with their opinions and then they kicked me. Not accepting anybody’s friend requests in that game anymore unless they really are true about being friends.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide