Vent thread

Background Pony #E42B
I find some of the things you can find on the web disturbing, for example, Facebook has been recommending “pro - j. k. Rowling” groups I don’t need explain more
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I just spit stomach acid on my food and drink it with a straw when it turns to mush. No need for chopsticks
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Lovely. My medical insurance through work was previously an HRA, and I would get a reimbursement check for all out of pocket costs, so I didn’t have to pay anything. This year they did away with it in favor of an HSA (which before was an option).
So my first office visit of the year had a small discount, but otherwise I had to pay the entire bill. And it will be like this until I hit the $1500 deductible. Guess I’ll try avoiding going to the doctor as much as possible.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
If only there was an option where you didn’t have to worry about insurance at all and could just visit a hospital covered by taxes.
But unfortunately, no such system exists, obviously. Because if it did, surely the “greatest country in the world” would be all over it…
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
One thing that drives me ABSOLUTELY NUTS about working swing shifts at a factory is that on Friday nights, I’m slaving away for my corporate overlords while most other people are enjoying the very beginnings of their weekends.
If you value Friday nights, never work swing!
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Yeah the drywall is really cheap, light and easy to fix. However a muscular person like me is bound to get drunk, and walk through it without noticing anything, leaving a loonytoons style hole shaped like a man holding a beer.

My vent is that my cat destroyed two art tablet cables. Completely unaware of costing me over a hundred dollars.
If I catch her in action chewing a wire I can yell at her, but once the damage is done, there is no point being mad, she wouldn’t understand it anyway.
A cat isn’t going to understand why that black rubber noodle is valuable to me. I can only discourage her from chewing it if I catch her about to do it.
I fixed a cable myself. If it fails I can actually plug two cables in it. I’m just going to draw with what i got, finance the new cable. Wrap it in some anti pet fabric, and put some foul chemical on it.
The timing is the most insane thing. First cable she destroyed first day i got the tablet, second cable she destroyed withen two days of me using it. Outside these two instances, she has only chewed on a couple cheap phone cords, and not often. She has expensive taste for the forbidden spaghetti.
Posted Report
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Dex Stewart
I keep forgetting that Scumblr (appropriate name for it) existed tho I do go on it from time to time.
It appears to have gotten unsurprisingly worse since that ban on mature content (despite it already being pretty shit way before then but I digress).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide