Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So on Twitter I’m seeing that Jonah Hill magically made Kanye West now hate Hitler.
Because why not in this nonsense timeline?
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Sorry can’t stand inhaling smoke. Lung is allergic to too much element it has.
On a more distressing note about my cat, I found out now she has a boil on her butt prettily much the same thing that I had couple months ago.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E42B
You don’t hate when your mind creates ideal scenarios, where everything is going well, you succeed, you find love, you have your own home, you live from something you like to do. But you go back to the real world and feel sad and pathetic about thinking something like that ¿Why my brain do that?
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
If some people had a better grasp on reality, i wouldn’t hate them half as much. I’m inclined as anyone to let people hold onto their personal delusions, I’ve entered the occasional church in my time.
But when you loose those delusions on me in the form of naked lies, well, Fall in a Pit and Never Crawl Out, that’s my humble advice.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart
You got to be real clean to get rid of them.
Make sure their basic needs aren’t met, they need food and water like us.
The only problem is that when starved, they’ll eat the glue from books. This is why poison helps.
Got to clean the house roof to floor, and set out food based poison.
Pick a poison that has 2 active compound, they can grow to resist simple poisonings.

I can talk to animals. Cockroaches are usually rude guest. However they will eat bedbugs though, and won’t really infest unless you’re leaving a bunch of food around, they hate to see it go to waste.

Also these animals like to take advantage of dusk and dawn to hide in the shadows. Cockroaches hate bright lights.
Get that house lit, clean and poisoned.
Posted Report
AwesomeBrony
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
@Beth
People try to insult my posts using this sites tagging system by tagging my posts with tags which basically insult my work as being too outdated. One guy even tagged one of my posts as “fanboy” which I think is him insulting me by calling me a salty fanboy.
They sometimes even leave comments on my posts saying stuff like “this looks like a post from insert old year” which is another way of them saying my posts are supposedly outdated. They have also sent other types of mean comments as well such as associating me with the word “creep” and saying that the country I live in “BLOWS” (I live in a middle east country)
Of course, there are some people on the site who treat me with respect as well. So yeah :D
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I used to run around smashing bugs and spraying them with random chemicals i put in a bottle.
This is cruel and stupid ,it ain’t gunna work anyhow. Get rid of whatever they’re eating and drinking. In my house, dishes get rinsed off immediately after eating, caulk sealing all the cracks.
I’ve breed cockroaches just for eating bedbugs. I know that my house is so sterile, the cockroaches have to either leave or eat the bedbugs to survive.

Misquitoes and bedbugs art shit tier. They do nothing for the ecosystem, and their diet consist of human blood. A misquito is almost as dangerous as a flying used heroin needle. Holy crap they give me the creeps.
Down the rabbit hole i go.

@AwesomeBrony
They sound like twats to me. That’s like someone calling me a Zincy fanboy because he has the education I wish i had.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
The doorknob of my bedroom has been destroyed since 2017 because of home theft.
This is has been what kept my door shut and never fails to protect my privacy. 💪
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
My whole house is just going to be an AR-15 with one bullet, a sleeping mat, a fork and a hotplate.
I’ll be fine
EDIT: My house will have one american cockroache in an aquarium with a half eaten cheerio.
Now this idea has to be a drawing lol.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide