Weird Shit That You Do Thread

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
If there is something genuinely weird that you do, for whatever reason, and you’d like to share it with the rest of Derpibooru to amuse/educate/disgust/arouse us, this is the place.

I sometimes stick a googly eye to my eye patch, look in the mirror, and cry.
Background Pony #7473
I can masturbate using only my feet. It takes awhile for my legs to flex hard enough to reach the wood but it eventually gets there. It’s a great workout on my legs.
CrashSucksMariosaGOD

Sometimes, when I’m playing Team Fortress 2, and someone (most of the time a kid) starts to rage, I yell “SHIT FLINGING MONKEY-ASS TURD”.  
That sometimes shuts them up.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
Every now and again I enjoy getting a Target shopping cart and pushing it around in Walmart, asking each and every employee where the nearest Target is.
PaskaNaakka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

PM me Maud pics
I sometimes say ‘Merry Christmas’ and other random holiday-related greetings instead of just ‘good afternoon’ or similar, just to confuse people.

Also ‘good night’ in the morning or ‘good morning’ in the evening.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I sometimes think I rely too much on logic and reason. Sometimes, my brain simply can’t accept the fact that some people are simply crazy and/or illogical, and there’s nothing I can do or say that will make them acknowledge said craziness/illogicality.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
Sometimes I like to dress in a sharp black suit and put on sunglasses and an earpiece, and then just walk around town looking perfectly straight-forward and refusing to speak or make eye contact with anyone.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

My life goal is to be able to curse fluently in several languages, and to poop on every continent (I’ve got three down so far, North America, Europe and Asia.)

Oh, and I shot man in Reno just to watch him die.
NormNavPon3

I chew the inside of my mouth, biting off little bits of skin with my incisors and canines. Sometimes I overdo it until I taste blood. I’ve been so stressed lately, I’ve started doing it really badly in my sleep; bloodying the sides with my molars, grinding and knocking my teeth till they feel crooked, and I bit the tip of my tongue so hard, its formed a little nub. I’m thinking about getting an adult-sized pacifier to help with that.

Also, sometimes I get aroused from getting hit on purpose in a video game.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I chew the inside of my mouth, biting off little bits of skin with my incisors and canines. Sometimes I overdo it until I taste blood. I’ve been so stressed lately, I’ve started doing it really badly in my sleep; bloodying the sides with my molars, grinding and knocking my teeth till they feel crooked, and I bit the tip of my tongue so hard, its formed a little nub. I’m thinking about getting an adult-sized pacifier to help with that.
Also, sometimes I get aroused from getting hit on purpose in a video game.

I do that with my fingers. I tear tiny strips of skin off the tips of fingers and fingernails.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Whenever I think of my hips, the first thing that comes to mind is “Jesus, when I go into labor eventually that baby is probably just gonna slide out”.

They’re quite large, despite me not being fat.

@YetAnotherBrony

I do both of those biting things. I also scratch my arms too much.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
Sometimes I’ll order a pizza to the neighbor’s house for them to reject (I always get anchovies, so no one wants it). Then I’ll wait for the pissed off pizza guy to be leaving and I’ll yell to him “Hey! Didn’t they want their pizza?” and offer to buy it.

Sometimes I get a bit of a discount, but every time I make friends with a pizza delivery guy.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Sometimes I’ll order a pizza to the neighbor’s house for them to reject (I always get anchovies, so no one wants it). Then I’ll wait for the pissed off pizza guy to be leaving and I’ll yell to him “Hey! Didn’t they want their pizza?” and offer to buy it.
Sometimes I get a bit of a discount, but every time I make friends with a pizza delivery guy.

You know what I want to do sometime? Give a slice or two to the delivery guy. He works hard (presumably), so it’d be nice to give him a free lunch (or dinner).
KirbyfanNeox
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I like getting up early (like 5:00 early) just so I can have more time to go back to sleep after breakfast.  
And when I spend the night with my grandparents, I like to do this on their bathroom floor.  
In my defense, the floor is heated, and the vent is also on the floor, so it feels really good sleeping on a vent spewing warm/hot air.  
Also, I have the lights on when I’m in there.
Background Pony #1029
I urinate by focusing the stream onto the side of the toilet bowl to reduce sound and splash
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I have a severe fear of dead insects. I mean, don’t get me wrong, live ones are terrifying, but ever since my run-in with sleep paralysis as a child made me believe that I was being buried alive by dead insects, well, they haven’t been my favorite thing.

I was cleaning out a box today and found a large, dead cricket. I shrieked, yelled at my old man to get the thing out, hid under a blanket and cried.

Afterwards, when I asked him if anything else was in the box, he replied “Oh, just a leg from the bug.” I don’t think I stopped shaking.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
On rare occasions I will buy some take-out and then go through the drive thru of another restaurant. When I go to the window to pick up what I’ve ordered I’ll give the take-out I bought before to the guy/girl at the counter and say “And this is for you, you sounded so hungry through the talk box”, take a moment to savor their look of sheer confusion, and then drive away.
SocDev
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <SocDev> Si hay pelito, no hay delito
Artist -

Well stressed, friend!
Whenever i go to the bathroom and do the shit i do in the bathroom and i come out….. I NEVER WASH MY HANDS

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide