Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Mellow Rhythm  
Why not rip it to FLAC instead? That’s what I do. I have a few CDs myself and I mainly rip them but I do have a small portable CD player. My laptop also has an optical drive. My mom gave it to me because she got a tablet and we also have a couple spare MacBooks. I think the computer dates back to 2013 or so. What I know for sure is that it came with Windows 8. It still functions (if you plug it in; the battery no longer holds a charge) but I want to get something newer and more powerful soon.

I don’t care too much about the new Deep Purple album but Transatlantic is supposed to be releasing a new album this year and I’m excited for that.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@Mellow Rhythm  
At the least, you could rip the CDs to FLAC for archival (it’s a lossless format so it’s good for that) and then convert the FLACs to MP3 for whatever other uses you have as MP3s take up much less space.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide