What Are You Listening To

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
The Kinks - Sweet Lady Genevieve, One Of The Survivors, Money And Corruption/I’m Your Man, Here Comes Flash and Preservation*.
All from The Kinks’ 1973 album “Preservation Act 1”, a good album that was (big surprise) unfairly maligned by silly, head-scratching fleabitten ape critics with sticks up their what-whats back in the day. That being said, it’s not a masterpiece, but it’s perfectly fine for what it is: a theatrical concept album. Good fun!
This is Mellow “Think For Yourself and Enjoy What You Want” Rhythm, signing off
*Originally released as a single and not on the original vinyl album. On my copy though, I’d say the song fits well as an album closer, despite being a bonus track
Bonus fun fact:
The chorus from Money And Corruption was used by Anonymous as part of their targeting of government websites during the 2014 World Cup
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide