What did you learn today?

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I learned that Detroit is even worse than I thought and that Pakistan was part of India until the British divided it between the Hindus and the Muslims, thereby creating the bloodshed they wanted to avoid.
Beyondy Supreme
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

PM ME PM ME PM MEPMEPME
I thought this thread is more related to the shows letter parodying.

For example. Today I’ve seen a guy on YouTube, who was working for a Disney theme park for a while. His manager was kinda rude to him. Like any manager can be.

So today I’ve learned that any human being with given power will be angry and unforgiving towards an inexperienced newbie or low rank rookie. That’s our defense in a form of a payback. By seeing it this way I’ll try to keep any social interaction friendly without focusing on social status barriers and given by luck privileges.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fried food = DHT.

Relative to testosterone, DHT is considerably more potent as an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR).

The androgen receptor (AR), also known as NR3C4 (nuclear receptor subfamily 3, group C, member 4), is a type of nuclear receptor that is activated by binding any of the androgenic hormones, including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the cytoplasm and then translocating into the nucleus. The androgen receptor is most closely related to the progesterone receptor, and progestins in higher dosages can block the androgen receptor.
Background Pony #4B7B
It’s better to make friends with nobodies than with famous people and/or leaders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide