What do you think might happen if a "cure for homosexuality" actually existed?

The Smiling Pony
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Manually Breathing
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I mean, a whole lot of vocal homophobes end up exposed as gay every other week. Who knows, it might be that being a homophobe for them isn't just projecting or self hatred, but that it actually triggers them into being gay due to all the time and effort they spent caring about hot, sweaty, muscular men waving their thick long dongs around…
Posted Report
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@The Smiling Pony
yep, that sounds about right.. :p

@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I was just joking about that, because I imagine scrambling with anyone's mind would be nothing short of, y'know. horrific, like 20th century horror stories of pseudosciences, or conversion therapy. I remember more recently the David Reimer transgender experiment being one such story.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~