What do you think of the Fluffy Pony Abuse?

Maskarade

I always ignored those gruesome fluffy pictures, but now I checked them out. I don’t really have anything against it, but I am surprised it has spread so far. I was thinking maybe around 10 artist were drawing those adorable ponies being abused, but it’s actually over 1000 of artits. I am both postive and negative about this subject. Positive because I myself find an odd interest to creepy things. Negative because most of the art is just not very creative and badly made. What do you think in general about this fluffy massacre?
Palinor

I am a humorist; the fluffies have funny things about them while not being abused, the fluffies are funny when abused. The only problem is that there’s not really enough variety on the funny aspects.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
One of the few things that I filter. I don’t mind abuse, but all the fluffy pony art out there are trash (except Fluffle Puff of course, but she doesn’t really count).
Yorec
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The only ones I kinda like are the ones where they die due to their incredible stupidity and/or naivety. Alas, those aren’t as common as they used to be.
Background Pony #CDAF
It is more fitting for in real life humans who are truly trash. An example would be anyone in opposition of me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide