What game are you all playing right now??

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Mikey  
Maybe 3 has better combat. I didn’t like how 2 made me fight evasively all the time. You cast Quen, roll around on the floor, strike occasionally, maybe cast another sign if you have enough stamina… It felt clunky.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@kleptomage  
Witcher 3 has vastly improved combat, you have your signs, and you have a bigger dodge that’s a roll, and a sidestep that you can followup with a counterattack, and there’s a parry.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@kleptomage  
Yeah, I have Witcher 2, I started it up in the tutorial and the combat is massive inferior to 3’s, in 3 you have to strategise, you can’t just roll and stunlock enemies which is what I found in 2.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
I got Dark Souls remastered about a week ago and I’m loving it so far. I went with what I like to call the O.L.H.C (oh lawd he comin) build focusing on vitality, strength, endurance and resistance and usually use the stone armor set or elite knight set with the jagged ghost blade and bastard sword being my best weapons. However, I’m stuck on Quelagg right now and no matter how much flash sweat or iron flesh I stack on top of my already heavyweight defense build I get destroyed. Any tips?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide